History Repeating Itself

That night, December 5, Ashley and I were at my house. 

       "So, are we gonna get a sign, or do we just go?" she asked. Suddenly, Julie and Rick appeared before us.

       "Come."  Rick said.

       "Guess that answers that question." I responded.

        We got to school late. We were able to sneak out of my house unnoticed. The school was already broken into.

       "Well look who it is." an oh-too familiar voice echoed in the empty hallway. Jessica and Thomas were walking slowly down, knives in hand. Christie and Marty were there too, but they were floating.

       "Ah, memories." Marty exclaimed in a deep, cold voice.

      "What do you want?" Ashley asked harshly.

     "We want to pass too." Christie stated. "And to do so, we have to kill you. That's why Jessica and Thomas are here." 

     "Thomas, I can't believe you and Jessica are following them! Why?" Ashley yelled.

     Thomas smirked, "Revenge."

     "Boy, this is fun." Jessica laughed. "Tell you what. We'll give you five minutes. After that, well..." She looked at her knife.

    "You think this is a game?" I yelled.

    "Your time starts now."

    Ashley and I grabbed hands and ran. We leaned against the lockers and kissed.

   "John, I don't want to die." she gasped out.

   "You won't. We'll beat this."

   We heard Jessica yell, "Times up!"

   Somehow, Jessica and Thomas appeared in front of us. I knew all four of the ghosts were there too, but I couldn't see them.

    "Now the fun part." Thomas said joyfully.

    "Kill them now!" Marty yelled, impatient.

    "Get away!" Rick shouted. I could see the spirits now. Marty was fighting Rick while Julie and Christie were also enraged.

    "We're sorry, Jessica. Don't let them control you." Ashley spoke. "We can fix this. You've always been my best friend. Please---"

    "SHUT UP!" Jessica yelled as she threw her knife at Ashley.

    "No!" I shouted. Time slowed down. The Earth shook more violently. The ghosts disappeared. Just before the knife pierced Ashley's heart, I stepped in front of her, and it plunged into mine.

   "Let's go, Jessica. We're done here." Thomas said.

   "But what abo---"

   "Jessica!"  They left.

   "John!" Ashley shrieked and ran to me.

   "Ashley, this isn't over. Not yet." I weezed. "I love--" Then I took my last breath, and died. 

High School Horrors Book One: The Haunting of Jones High Schoolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें