1.

Kendall J.

  " Another day, another dollar." At least that's what's Justin and I live by. Technically we live by a lot of things but it's just kind of a best friend thing. Anyways I'm Kendall Jenner. Today I woke up wanting to do something adventurous. Like maybe go on a morning hike on the mountains or ride my bike around the beautiful city of LA.   I have this day off so why not? And I know exactly who to call.

                                                Justin B.
I got woken up to the sound of my phone ringing. I wonder who it could be this early. It's no other than the Kendall Jenner. Aka my best friend. "What do you want Kenny?" "Well good morning to you too Justin." she said. "Sorry it's just really early, I'm surprised you're up already." "Shut up I know, anyways I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go hiking with me today." she said. "Wow really at this time?" "Yes! And if we get there as soon as possible we can see the sunrise. Please come with me!"  "Alright, alright anything for you Ken." "Thank you, I'll pick you up in 15 minutes. Love you J, bye." she says. "I love you too Kendall." As soon as I hung up on her, I got ready. Kendall is not the person to wait on people.