Ch. 12 Simon and Secrets

Start from the beginning

I laughed, "My boobs are not your pillow."

He chuckled softly, "Shh. I'm listening to your heartbeat."

"Sure you're not." I joked but never got a respone. I'm sure he was still tired from all of his hard work lately and last night probably wasn't enough sleep. So, I laid there letting him rest his eyes as the other boys got ready. I ran my thumbs over his skin liking how soft his hands were for a guy.

He squeezed my hands, "Babe that tickles."

"Oops, sorry Ni."

And before he could say something else Beth strolled in. When we got here she automatically went to Harry's room to share his bed. Not in a sexually way just in a way that this was his flat and she was still tired. "You boys are worse than me in the morning!"

"You're the one who came into my room. Pushed me off of my bed so you could sleep and you're saying I have no right to be a little grumpy."

She smiled at Harry in mockery, "Exactly."

He huffed and Liam came up from behind him and patted his shoulders. "Its too early to fight mate. Let's get a move on now."

Niall pulled me up with him and kissed my hands before letting one go so we could walk together. Honestly, we haven't known each other that long or have been dating for a while but everything we do feels natural for some reason. Like we've been doing it for ages. Even though its been four days.

Not that I'm couting.

Because I'm not a creep like that.

Soon we all filed into this fancy building and I awed at how it looked. "So this is what a recording studio building looks like?"

"What 'till you see the inside, sis."

I smiled at Louis before pulling out my phone and tapping the spot to write a tweet.

@JaneTheRoyalPain: Meeting Simon Cowell in like five minutes. I FREAKING OUT! #fangirlmoment #ilove1d

The doors opened and I saw all the equipment and then a familiar face. The face of Simon fucking Cowell. "I'm gonna pass out."

I leaned into Niall feeling my knees go weak. Because if Simon Cowell thought you had talent then it was fucking true. If he felt you had potential you fucking do. If he wanted to make you big he fucking could do that. He was like a musical god.

He chucked and made his way towards me extending his right hand. Thankfully with Niall being left-handed I always held his right one. That way both of us were comfortable. "Jania, right?"

I shook his hand enthusiastically. "Oh, my fucking God. Simon Cowell knows my name."

"I hear you write good music."

"I, ugh, yeah I write. Its not good-good but its passable. But, um, you're the expert not me. So, if you think its good it obviously has to be true because you're like a scouting God. And oh, my God I hope you like my writitng because I pour out my heart and soul into everything I create and its been like my biggest dream to become famous and produce my own songs and stuff. And, like if you think I'm good imgaine how much better I could get in a few years. Like--"

"Babe. Slow down." Niall tugged on my arm. I whipped my head towards him and met his calming blue eyes. Instantly I felt less nervous because if my idols thought I was a good writer it didn't matter what Simon thought. Because the only thing I loved the most in this world was One Direction. He ran his fingers over thumb and I felt the tingle in my skin from when he kissed my hand.

One of his good-luck kisses. I turned to Simon with my winning smile, "Sorry. I'm just really excited to meet you. I've been following you since I was like six years-old."