They're what!!!!

Emily POV

"Clary calm down it will be ok" I said as she leaded over Luke's body

"It's a alpha bite Emily only a warlock can heal him" Jace said

I rolled my eyes and looked straight at Alec he smirked.

"Magnus!" Clary yelled getting up.

"Am I needed there I sure don't want to be there " just as I said it Jace and Alec started arguing.

Izzy and me got them to stop reminding them that they are parabatai.

Me,Izzy,Clary, Simon and Jace got Luke into the car and they speed off leaving Izzy Alec and I to go to the institute.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰time skip cause I can deal with it😂😂

When we got to the institute I went to the training room after I changed into something comfortable.

I was in the far back corner of the room when Alec walked in he started practicing and he didn't notice me.

As I was about to continue training Izzy ran in she looked scared.

"They're going to make u marry Alec, mom and dad" she said so quickly I barely herd it but I did.

"They're what!!!!!" I asked

Hello update here Boom

School soon 🙄😁. I also have started Harry Potter again cause when I was younger the class I was in read it and after that I tired the second one but could not get involved in it. I know sham on me but I am happy I'm reading it now cause............ Reasons. Me and my bestfriend both are into and I promise me and that character have nothing ok Em.

So me talking about book don't have to read the paragraph but I hoped u liked it more to come ideas already in my head 😊