chapter eleven

Kiya Radner

Kiya Radner

My mouth fell, I wasn't expecting Nash to say anything. I had honestly expected him to just laugh in my face and say I was clever to use this for a presentation.

"Well?" He asked, waiting on my answer. I locked eye contact with Teddy who looked like he was thinking.

Finally, Teddy sighed. "Maybe because you're a fucking idiot." 

"Mr. Sanders!" The teacher said. "Please use better language." He just rolled his eyes, and I felt my hands start to shake as I crumbled the paper.

"I am not an idiot." Nash defended himself.

Finally gathering my thoughts, I dropped the paper to the ground. "Yes you are."

"Excuse me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You're a big fucking idiot. You played me, messed with my emotions and expect me to just choose you because you don't like Teddy? Well fuck you." I angrily said, before walking out of the classroom and leaving everyone speechless.

I walked down the hall, finally stopping and leaning against the wall. Letting out a breath I didn't realize I was holding, I wiped my cheeks. I didn't know how I was going to face Nash, ever again. Nat and I have drifted, because I won't go around her house when Nash is there, and my parents have been fighting which caused her to not wanna be around. She's been hanging around one of Teddy's friends, which doesn't surprise me. She's a chatterbox, she could make friends in an instant.

"That was a real bitch move for you to do back there." A snobby voice said, and I looked up to see none other than Ashley Swift. She's popular, very popular, and you'll notice that I've never thought about her before. 

Ashley is the girl everyone likes. Every boy wants to date her, and every girl wants to be her. Minus me. She used to be my best friend before Natalie came around, and before she ruined my life. She's ruined everything, just like Nash had done to me.

"And you're a bitch in general so I don't see a problem?" I said, making it sound like a question. She rolled her eyes, chomping on her gum a bit before she replied.

"You're such a bitch." 

"Didn't I just tell you that?" I asked. "Leave me alone. I didn't ask for you to come up to me and talk to me."

She glared, before angrily pushing my chest with her pointer finger, the acrylic nail digging into my skin as I hit the wall.

"Never talk to me in my halls like this. I'm above you, and overrule anything you do or say."

"Okay, first off, these aren't your halls. You didn't build the school, you don't own the school. You're only popular because you have Taylor Swift's last name, you're very pretty and you fuck every guy possible. Second, you don't overrule anything I do or say, you're not my mother or father and you don't own me. Lastly, get your crusty finger off of me before I break it. And that's not a threat it's a promise. I'm not in the mood for you and your bullshit, Ashley, so I suggest you leave me the hell alone before I beat the shit out of you." I said.

"How dare you talk to me like that!" She stomped her foot. "You have no right!" I just shrugged, and she pushed me with both of her hands. She gripped onto my clothes, pulling me away from the wall and pushing back against it as hard as she could. 

I angrily pushed her off of me and onto the ground, and it got harder to breathe. Suddenly, I realized how much Ashley looked like Brooke, which made me want to bash her little face in even more. I pounced on top of her, gripping her hair in one hand and punching her with the other.

Before I knew it, I was being pulled off of her. Not by Teddy, who stood next to Nash in the hallway, holding my things, but by a Security officer. I automatically knew I was getting suspended, and my parents would be mad. But at this point, I didn't care, I just wanna run away, and never look back.

I knew Ashley could fight, which was why I was surprised when I beat the shit out of her like I did. During Freshman year, when she started hating me, she'd always beat me up, and I'd never do anything to stop her. 

I felt blood trickle from my nose, and tasted it in my mouth. I've always hated the taste of blood, and it grossed me out when people would lick their own after getting a cut, so it was so hard to not gag at the taste. I knew my hands were gonna be bruised by the throbbing in my knuckles and my stomach felt like it was being stabbed by a bunch of needles. 

Finally falling weak in the Security guards arms, he dropped me, and another one went to my other side, dragging me away from the group of people that had formed.

"Wait, Kiya! No!" Teddy yelled, and I looked back to see him running at us. "Let go of her!" He said, and pulled me out of their grip. Before they could stop us, something in me told me to run so that's exactly what I did. Teddy and I ran, and before we knew it, we were in his car.

He drove quickly, before finally showing up to his house. I barely got out of the car and he ran over to me, lifting me up and carrying me inside. He cleaned up my cuts, and gave me an extra toothbrush he had so I could brush my teeth after. Then we sat on his bed, where he just looked at me.

"You fight a lot." Teddy said, cracking a light smile.

"Normally I don't. Brooke was the first person I've ever fought, sorry about that, by the way." He just shook his head, so I continued. "And Ashley, she's just not a good topic to talk about right now."

Teddy didn't say anything, just pushed some loose hair out of my face. Before I knew what I was doing, I leaned in, kissing him lightly. 

--

PROMO BC WHY NOT

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

something different - corbyn besson

heart out - peter parker

happily - sequel to this story so dont read till ur done with this

sunshine - jack dylan grazer

immune - benny weir

loser - it (bill denbrough if u only read about certain characters)

and that's it for now

FOLLOW ME I FOLLOW BACK

COMMENT UR THOUGHTS BC I LIKE SEEING THEM AND TRY TO REPLY TO ALL

VOTE IF U THOUGHT IT WAS AN EVENTFUL CHAPTER

btw there was never a q&a bc nobody asked any questions soooo yeah that flopped ok

have a wonderful day/night :)