You two faced bitch

Ali's pov
Me and Alex were watching the vampire diaries in his apartment. I was playing with his hair I said " I have to go back to my apartment." Alex frowned and said " but why?" I kissed his forehead and said " because even though I hate Livia I need to get my stuff, Alex you know how hard it was when she was always around I couldn't even text you on the couch." Alex laughed and said " hey at least you didn't have to be with her in a relationship she's to lovey dovey. She doesn't understand I don't like that." He kissed my neck and said " she doesn't understand that I show my love by kissing, or making out, or you know. Not fucking hand holding and hugging." He sent chills down my spine. I pushed him off and said "no Alex not now I need to go I'll be back." I kissed him and he bit my lip. I bit back and stopped saying " Alex quit it." He laughed as I walked out to my car. Time to see the bitch.
Olivia's pov
There I was on the couch. Ali was coming home and I was finally going to tell her about this whole month. I was wearing white pants with a forest green blouse. I wore my forest green nikes and I had my hair in boxer braids. I watching tv when I got a text.
Ethan💕- hey Livia any plans?😊
Livia💕- sadly☹️
Ethan💕- with Grayson?
Livia💕- no Ali is coming back from her brothers and she said she needed to talk to me
Ethan💕- can I come?😊
Livia💕- let me think about it dork she said she had a boyfriend but he wasn't going with us so you can come if we're just going talk😊
Ethan💕- I'm ready so call me when ever you are💕.
Livia💕- I was actually about to head out.😂
Ethan💕- well I'm leaving then 😂
I opened my apartment door to see Ethan locking his apartment door. We both locked up and I walked to Ethan saying " hey loser." He smiled and said " hi dork." We laughed and went on the elevator to the main lobby. We walked out of our apartments and into town. Ethan grabbed my hand and I smiled and grabbed his back. We walked to Starbucks which was 10 minutes away. As we walked Ethan said " Livia I hope you know I'm here for you." I gave him a questioning look and said "what do you mean?" He sighed smiling " I'm always here if you need anything." I smiled and said " well I need to now what you want to drink." We stopped at the door and he smiled saying " a milk tea is fine." I nodded and walked in ordering.
Ethan's pov
I knew what this bitch was gonna do. She was going to tell Livia she's the slut Alex cheated on with. I was here to calm Livia the fuck down. Because I mean if she fucking wrecked her bike and her with her 1 year strong boyfriend, imagine what she's going to do if her best friend was the slit her boyfriend was cheating on. I sat outside getting some fresh air and imagining how crushed Livia is gonna be. I sighed and said to myself " Livia please slap her." I saw Ali. She had a tight shirt on and a pair of tight pants. Was she looking for more boyfriends to steal? She came up to me and smiled saying " hey hottie." I laughed and said " I'm sorry what did you say." She smirked and said " you know what I said." I rolled my eyes and said " fuck off." She smiled and sat across from me and said " so where is Livia." I said rudely " she's coming be patient bitch." She sighed and said " oh Ethan acting hard to get good boy." I laughed and said " I'm not interested I have feelings for someone and not you slut." She smiled and said " and whom may that special girl be?" I smiled and said " your boyfriends ex or shall I say Livia. Oh wait you're the slut that made Livia crash her motorcycle, she could've killed herself you bitch." Livia came out with drinks and gave them to us. Livia smiled and said " so Ali how's life?" Ali smiled and said " oh you know I'm staying at my brothers and I got a serious boyfriend." Livia wiggled her eyebrows and said " ohhhh Ali." She laughed and I smiled weakly. Ali sighed and said " Livia I need to tell you something." I grabbed Livia's free hand and she grabbed my hand back. She said " I'm moving out of our apartment. Livia frowned and said " oh ok well I can help you take your stuff to your brothers house." Ali stopped her and said " Livia I'm moving in with my boyfriend." Livia laughed and said " damn Ali, its like you've had this boyfriend for years." Ali laughed weakly and said " Livia." Livia smiled and said " yeah." Ali smiled and said " Alex is my boyfriend." Livia sat there stunned. She said " your boyfriends name is my ex's name." Ali laughed and said " no I'm the reason Alex dumped your ass I mean look at you." Livia looked down. A single hot tear landed on our hands. She said " excuse me." Ali smiled got closer to us and said " I'm not your friend I got to you so I could get your boyfriend." Livia's hand was swift and slapped Ali hard across the face. She said " you two faced bitch." Ali was stunned. Ali said " well I might be a two face bitch but who has a boy who is drooling over her." This time it was my turn. I got up and said " I do." Ali laughed and said " oh you poor boy have you been on drugs can't you see she's a fucking pig." Livia got up and punched Ali in the gut. Livia mumbled something and kicked Ali in the knee and mumbled something again. Ali was on the ground out of breath. Livia grabbed my hand and walked off.
Livia's pov
I should've know. That's why that bitch would say dump him. She wanted him to herself. I lost it when she made fun of Ethan. Mess with me I'm ok. But, never go after someone I love. When she said " ...she's a fucking pig." I reacted I punched her the way I punch the punching bags in the gym. I mumbled " I love him you bitch." And I kicked her knee. She laid on the floor out of breath. I mumbled " and he loves me." I grabbed Ethan's hand and walked off. I left her the way I felt on the inside. Broken without trust.