Great stuck with you

Olivia's pov
I woke up and grabbed my phone. 4 am. Let's do this. I changed and grabbed my phone, keys and earbuds. I walked out and left a note for Ali. I walked to the vending machine and got a water. I walked to the elevator and pressed the button. It opened as soon as I walked in it was about to close when I heard a deep voice say " wait I'm coming!" I hit the doors open button. It was Grayson. I blushed and said " oh hey." He smiled and said " why are you up so early?" I laughed and said " I was about to ask the same question." He smiled and I said " I go work out at the gym." He smiled and said " same here I was going to wake up Ethan but he didn't do laundry so he'll sleep in and do it." I laughed and said " Ali doesn't like working out." He laughed and said "I figured but I have a question about Ali." My heart sunk really. I said "sure." He said "is she always so desperate..." I laughed and said " trust me she's boy crazy." He laughed and said "good to know." The elevator ding and we both got off. I walked to the weights and put my favorite song. I forgot that my Bluetooth was on and it connected to the gyms speaker. Let Em' Know started blasting all around the gym. Grayson was doing bench presses he started laughing and I was about to take it off when suddenly he said " you can leave it I love this song." I left it on and started jumping jacks. Then push ups. I was about to begin planks when someone tapped my shoulder. Grayson smiled and said " can I work out with you?" I nodded and he smiled and said "ok what are we doing then. I said " rounds of minute planks." He nodded and we started. We finally finished working out I looked hideous and smelt horrible. Grayson and I went to the elevator and I said " well I'll see you later." He grabbed my hand and said "wait." I smiled and said "yes." He smiled and said " let's exchange phone numbers so we can work out more together." I smiled and said "sure." We exchanged phone numbers and I smiled and walked into my apartment. Ali was sitting on the couch eating a bag of chips. I laughed and said "it's 6:30 in the morning and you're eating chips." She nodded never moving her eyes off her phone. I said " who you texting?" She coughed and locked her phone " no one I'm on Instagram." I nodded and said " oh ok I'm making a smoothie." My phone buzzed.
Alex💕- hey oLivia wanna hang today?
OLivia🌊-I just did a hard ass work out session but maybe later?
Alex💕- sorry later I have plans but I'll call you later on tonight.
OLivia🌊-oh ok bye then ❤️
Alex💕- k bye💕
I huffed and sipped my smoothie and said " Ali wanna do something today?" She looked up and was about to say something when her phone dinged. She looked down at her phone smiling and said " umm sorry I have plans with my brother. " I sighed and said "ok." I went and got ready for the day. I got a text and I immediately named the contact.
Grayson👌🏽💪🏽-sup Livia have any plans today me and Ethan wanna go around town.😃
Livia😉💪🏽- I got no plans so yeah I'll meet you downstairs.😄
Grayson👌🏽💪🏽- ok see you
I put my up and went down the stairs and waited.
Grayson's pov
"Ethan! Hurry up livia is waiting!" Ethan laughed and said " bro I can't believe you got her number!" I huffed and said " cause I'm smooth and dress well." Ethan rolled his eyes and we went out of our apartment. Suddenly I heard a " oh hi guys!" I turned around to see Ali. Great. We all got on the elevator. For some reason Ali looked more slutty than I've seen her. Ali said " so where are you boys going." She smirked I smiled and said " to hang out with Olivia." She got red and said "oh cool." Her phone buzzed and and she picked up the phone. " hi baby!" She said. I thought she was single? " so Alex you got the reservation?" I heard a yeah. She smiled and said " Olivia thinks you have plans right." Suddenly I looked up and stared at her. She looked at me and mouthed "fuck off." I rolled my eyes and she said " that stupid bitch doesn't even suspect in dating you." I got mad but I couldn't tell Olivia. Because if she found out I knew that Ali was hiding this.... Ali smiled and said " k bye babe love you." I rolled my eyes and said loud enough for Ali to hear. " Great I'm stuck with you in this elevator." She glared at me and winked at Ethan. He flipped her off. The elevator dinged and Ethan and I got off elbowing "accidentally" by Ali.

Hey guys hope you like the book so far comment vote and follow my account!