Chapter two

"Why did you come back?"

Those five little words were all I could think about. Why did I come back? At first it was coincidence, but why did I carry on returning? I didn't gain pleasure in watching Harry get hurt, I never liked boxing, I wasn't really interested in the other boxers, so why did I return? And now all I could think about was James . He didn't deserve this. I couldn't carry on lying to him and myself. I definitely was cheating after what had happened last night. And hated myself for it.
"Hellooo, Bo?"
I snapped out of my trance and looked at Harry.
" Well at first it was a coincidence, but then I realised I couldn't leave you."
Harry's smirk slowly faded. He looked at me and suddenly stood up.
"Let's go." He said, voice as hard as stone.
"W-why?" I asked as I struggled to keep up with his long legs after scrabbling around to get my bag. I quickly followed him to the car, unsure of what had caused his sudden mood change. The journey home was silent and I knew I had done something. I soon found my voice and courage and began to speak.
" What's wrong?"
Two words. Two words was all it took for him to crack.
"WHY?!" he screamed.
"Why the fûck are you doing this to me?!"
I suddenly tensed at the roaring beast sat next to me.
"Doing what?" I innocently asked.
"Don't pull that shît on me Bo. You come here all innocent and doe eyed, saying that you missed me, that you can't leave me, kissing me! Do you know what that does to me! Do you?! You are breaking me and the only reason you came back was to see if it had worked. And congratulations in has. It well fûcking has."
My mouth dropped at Harry's sudden malicious tone and I started answering back with my own.
"WHAT! No Harry I came back because I got you into this mess. I'm the one that should be picking up the pieces. How dare you even think that you can speak to me like I'm some sort of sadistic cow, who takes pleasure in hurting you. I came back because I'm the opposite of that. Do you know what you do to me? Do you know how it feels for the person you love to get dragged into the ring and have his life beaten out of him?"
I suddenly realised my choice of words. The car pulled up and I rushed out, tears threatening to leak down my face. I ran into the flat and gathered my things. As I picked up my clothes, which were strewn across the room I moved Harry's pillow. As it shifted a glint of silvery light dropped to the floor. As I went to pick it up, I gasped. A thin chain slipped round my fingers as the weight of a small pendant pulled it down. A small paper plane pendant. Suddenly a rush of overwhelming memories came flushing back. From the very first time I met Jess and Maria to the time Harry taught me to box and Tom just stood there laughing. The tears didn't hesitate this time and they flooded down my face. I quickly stood up and exited the room. Harry's tall frame had shrunk massively, like it did before on the street. He sat on the sofa, not looking much better than me.
"Sorry." I breathed.

And just like that I left.

A/N
Hey guys so before j got this comment saying "this isn't started or finished" and I can't remember who it was from because when I updated the story the comment disappeared so whoever you are his chapter is dedicated to you to say sorry!! Lol for a moment than I forgot how to spell who! Anyway thanks for reading and byeeeee!