Chapter 1

A/N
Actually guys I changed my mind. I am not going to put all of the previous nine chapters in to the story because you have probably already read them and I cba. So I'm gonna start at chapter 10

The much missed comfort of waking up in someone's arms aroused me from my sleep. Once again his strong hands were clamped round my torso as I struggled to get up. I started to wiggle downward to the bottom of the bed and slowly I began to disappear under the covers. My bare feet retracted slightly as the made contact with the icy wood. I silently padded over the the kitchen, looking for the clock that kept me awake.  I found it on a small shelf next to my rudimentary setup. It read 12:23. I strolled over to the fridge and sighed at its contents. Half a bottle of gone off milk and some jam.
"Great." I sighed under my breath. As I turned to get up from the floor I saw a flash of brown locks.

"Morning." His deep husky voice growled in my ear. I blushed slightly as he pulled me closer to him.
"We need to go shopping.
"Do we have to?" He whined pouting,
"Yeah, all you have is some milk and jam!"
"Fine."
I began to walk back to the sofa where all my clothes were and started collecting them. I walked over to his room and shut the door. Just finished putting my clothes on he came in, just in his boxers. I quickly spun round and averted my gaze as he chuckled.
"Your adorable, you know! It's not as if it's nothing you've seen before!"
"Shut up!" I replied laughing as well.
Once we were both dressed we made our way to the supermarket. As we were strolling down the aisles I gazed at Harry. I couldn't help the aching guilt that racked through my body. It was all my fault. I had done this. I was the one that had made him a broken man, with debt and death on his doorstep. He used to be so carefree, so childlike. Now he spends his days trying not to get kicked out and made homeless. A sudden rush of emotion ran through me as I ran towards him. I crushed my lips onto his, tears running down my face.
"I'm, sorry. I'm so sorry Harry."
He pulled away and gazed into my eyes, his once bright orbs now dull and lifeless.
"It's not your fault." He said, giving me a weak yet comforting smile.
"Y-yes it is. I made you this."
He just grabbed my hand and we made our way to the checkout. After much arguing, I pulled out some money and paid for the food. We then went and I bought us both breakfast at a nearby coffee place. After about ten minutes of comfortable silence, he spoke up.
"Why did you come back?"