Chapter 3

*Red's P.O.V*
I woke up to find all my pokemon gone. And not just my pokemon (Y/N) too. I felt worry wash over me. I quickly got out of my sleeping bag and put my jacket, Shoes, and my favorite red hat. I then walked outside. "Alright everyone dig in." (Y/N) said. She turned around and looked at me. "Are you feeling better Red?" She asked walking up to me. I nodded. She looked at me like she didn't believe me. "I-I'm fine." I said. She removed my hat and felt my forehead. I blushed a deep red. "You don't look fine. Your face is red." She said. I looked down. "I think I need some breakfast." I said walking to the small fold up table that was set up. "Here." (Y/N) said putting down a bowl of soup. "You need to get better."She said.

*(Y/N) P.O.V*
"You need to get better." I said. "He can be so stubborn sometimes. But that's Red for you." I thought. He gave me a you win look and ate. I smiled. "Ring,Ring , Ring phone call. Phone call." My Pokégear went off. I took it out of my coat pocket and answered. "Hello?" "Hi (N/N)!" The voice said. "Hi Blue." I said. "Aw how did you know?" She said. "Because I can see you." I said. "That's right." She said. "How are you?" I asked. "I'm good. Where are you? You sound far away." She said. "I'm at Mt. Silver. With Red." I said. "Did I hear you right? Are you at Mt . Silver with Red." "Yes." She screamed witch made Red and I jump. "You and Red are together! I'm so happy for you!" When she said that Red looked shocked. "No Blue stop shipping me with Red. We are not a couple." I said blushing. Red blushed too.

*Red's P.O.V*
"Blue stop. I've got to go." She said. I looked at (Y/N) and smiled. "When will she learn?" She said. I shook my head and said."That's Blue for you." "I guess." "This soup is really good." I said. "Thank you." She said smiling. "I really love her smile." I thought.