12

Changed the cover up just like that

Comment!
-

Zeviah Boston

"I can't fucking stand you sometimes, Bryson"

"Yeah, I know it" He replied and began to go through his own suitcase.

"What made you think it was okay to embarass me like that?" I questioned. "Stupid bitch"

"I already told you that you won't talking to no other nigga, so you knew what it was"

He had told a guy that I was talking to that I was a slut, and it would be in his best interest to stay away from me.

"Why is okay for you to talk to another bitch then? Why the fuck do you get that privilege?"

"How come you can say bitch, but I can't?"

"I don't even know why I fucking try with you. You're so damn selfish and I deserve much better"

But, he was who I wanted, and that wouldn't change any time soon.

"I already told you that I didn't want a relationship, Zeviah."

"So what's the point then?" I shouted, feeling the tears stream down my face. "What's the fucking point of stringing me out and leading me on?"

Whenever I cried, I had to tell myself that I was being an overdramatic bitch, and then usually stopped.

So, Zeviah, you're being an overdramatic bitch, and Bryson isn't worth crying over.

"I aint ready. I told you that I -"

"You're a little boy and you can't handle it. Thank you, Bryson"

I grabbed my room key before exiting the room.

Freestyle came out of the room across from mine, with fresh looking hickies on his neck.

My students had a better love life than I did.

"You tryna get some drinks at the casino or some shit?"

"Yeah, that's fine. Is Vito coming?"

"He'll get there when he get there"
Freestyle closed the door and walked to the elevator with me.

It was already on our floor, so we didn't have to wait.

"I wouldn't have ever guessed your sexuality"

"I wouldn't have ever guessed that you would've paid for a nigga to go on vacation. You a real muh'fucka, Zeviah"

I didn't want to go to Vegas alone, so I invited them along too.

I didn't mind paying because I had the money. I didn't do anything but work anyways.

I laughed. "I took a break from work to spend quality time with some of my students"

We stepped out into the lobby before crossing the street.

"You better wipe those crusty tears out your face, so you can snatch you an Italian nigga. They better"

I raised my eyebrow. "I just came to have a few drinks, and gamble, thank you"

Well that was the plan until I struck up a conversation with a handsome black guy at the bar.

And ended up going back to his hotel room.

-