Chapter 31

Zandra's pov:
Well I'm out of surgery in the hospital room, once again. I was scrolling through twitter and something caught my eye. It was a tweet from a fan that said: "my baby with a mystery girl?!" And let me tell you, that mystery girl wasn't me. It was some worker from Starbucks. Okay so we haven't gone out for 24 hours and he's already cheating on me. Unbelievable!

"Zandra." I heard Yoyo said. Before I said anything I wiped a tear.

"Come in." I said. I put my phone away and put the covers over my head.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Are you crying?"

"Maybe." I said as I put the covers down.

"Why?!"

"Is Joel cheating on me?" I asked with a few tears coming out.

"What makes say that?" I got my phone out and went to the gallery and showed him the screenshot.

"Oh. Well you know how he's famous and people will do anything to grab his attention."

"But look at the way he is looking at her. He's not allowed to look at her like that!"

"Zandra you're over reacting. He's just being friendly. You know Joel he's very loyal epically to you."

"Mm, your right. I just can't trust anyone after what happened."

"I understand. But look he adores you. We'll actually he will show you how much he loves you throughout time."

There was then a knock on the door. Yoandri went to go get it and Joel came in. "Hey baby. How are you feeling my princess?" He asked as he kissed my forehead.

"I'll leave you guys alone." Yoandri said and left us two alone.

"Tired." After a long pause I decided to ask Joel about the girl "Joel?"

"Yes my darling?" He said in a really bad British accent.

"Who was that girl from Starbucks?"

"Her name is Sol. She helped me from a mob a fans. She's really nice also and adorable also. Oh and she said we could go over for free Starbucks one day." He smiled.

"So you aren't cheating on me?"

"Cheating? What? Never! Why would I want to cheat on someone I love so much and for so long?" He said he hugged me and kissed my lips. Oh how I missed them. Joel started humming some songs.

"Joel can you hand me my laptop?" I said as I reach for it like a baby reaching its bottle.

"What for?" He asked.

"To graduate bro." I said logging in. Thank God I only have like one more week of school work and two more weeks until I graduate.

I finally finished my school work and decided to start walking. I asked Joel for some help and he did. Wow every step I took it was really painful but I want to get out of here already. We walked out to the waiting room and greeted my friends.

"Aye you're finally walking!" Celine said.

"Finally. I just want to get out of here." I said looking at the ground watching myself taking a step with Joel's assistance. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back and kissed my lips.

.

*a week later*
"Omg we need to go in that store Sol!" I said as I grabbed her wrist and drag her in.

My Best Friend || Joel Pimentelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें