3| the second day

Sara and I texted earlier Saturday morning and we found a place to meet up!  Of course the volleyball court. It was alittle caotic getting there because the harbor days parade was going on. There were many different fire trucks and emts. Along with Elk Rapids Harbor Days queen. So as we weazle our way through the crowd and make it to the beach we finally meet up again.
     So we decided to jump right into a volleyball game. Eventually we had over eight people on each court. Sadly most of the girls weren't very nice. I was on a team with a kid named Eddie, Sara, Natalie, one of the girls, a boy(who you will meet later), a kid with a broken arm, and another guy which I never meet!  The other team consisted of the other 4 girls, my brother, a man who was 17, eddies friend!  And some people jumped in and left. The game(s) lasted for a total of three hours minimum. We finally got tired and went and played around on the paddle board in the water! 
     As we reached the water. I finally told Sara that Eddie was really cute!  She thought the same!  We played for about an hour then my uncle went and picked up four amazing chicken dinners. I couldn't finish mine but it was okay they said. Sara and her family went to a place called Pearls.  It is a Cajun based restaurant. But when they got back Sara called me!
     So we join up at the gazebo on the docks and we head to the carnival. The carnival is right across the street from the harbor so I had a short walk!  But after we rode the zero gravity ride. We walked passed the magic carpet. And it just so happens that the boy I mentioned earlier was getting off. He was with a bunch of friends but I decided to say " Heyy. You play a heck of a mean game of volleyball!"
     He said thanks then Sara, Natalie, and I walked away. He decided to come up to me and ask if I wanted to hang out. I said sure because why not. And we rode some rides got to know each other and before you know if I had to get back to the boat because the fireworks were to start soon!  So he asked me to wait so I did and he asked me for my number. Sara and Natalie walked infront of us and we walked behind. He was really sweet and when we got to our dock that branches off of the main dock he stopped me and asked if he could hug me. I said sure because I was trying to be nice. But really he was actually really cute. He lives in Elk Rapids so I will be seeing him once a year. I hugged him and I got a feeling. I really don't know what it was but I had to go. He said bye and so did I. I was really sad to go!  I called him back and I was really freaked out because his friend followed us!  But I was okay with that! 
     I arrive back at the boat and Saras family and Natalie's family were already there to watch the fireworks. But soon to find out it was to windy to light them off so that was the last time I would see Sara for atleast a year until I visit Illinois!  But we hugged and said our goodbyes! 
  I go to bedd exhausted!