Chapter Four

Erin's PoV

I hadn't left my room since I punched Bailey. I have been sanctioned but I'm still aloud to see Harvey and he said he would ring his mum and I can tell her about mum being killed. I was scared how it would go. Harvey facetimed me this morning and him, the boys and Blair were in all getting ready and he told me they were leaving soon.

It take approximately an hour from
The flat to the care home. I decided against eating again this morning so I stayed in my room, I do this a lot.

Soon I decided to go and get dressed  I chose a crop top  and a skirt with a bunch of bracelets and a necklace before stripping off out of my pyjamas and putting on my underwear and adding my grey long sleeve crop top and my floral skirt adding my bracelets to my wrist and adding my necklace to my neck.

I find out my brown sandals and put them on just as my phone starts ringing and up on the screen appeared Harvey's name in my phone which 'Harvstar My Baestar✨🔐'

I grin at the screen for answering and on appeared Harvey's face in the back of blairs car in between SlyRye And MrMikey. AndySlug was sat in the back behind rye,Mikey and Harvey and I guess BrookyBoi was sat in front with Blair.

"BAESTAR" I smile to Harvey and he responds with a laugh before saying "BAESTAR" which is basically what we call each other sometimes, I know I should have mentioned it before but who cares anyway.

"Heyyy smelly Erin" I hear rye say looking at me through the screen and I give him my best are you serious look, "hello Dear SlyRye" I plaster my best smile onto my face. "How you holding up Baestar?" Harvey asks me and I shrug, "I'll be better when I get my Baestars hug" I smile

"Well you can have a Baestar hug in almost half an hour" Harvey tells me and I smile weakly.

"And yourll get a RoadTrip hug" I hear BrookyBoi call from the front "and a Blair Bear Hug" I hear Blair call. I smiled weakly to my best friends "Smelly Erin will get so many hugs that by the end off the day she will be all hugged out" I hear rye say again

"We should be their in about 20 minutes" I hear Blair tell the boys and I was getting exited "20 minutes Baestar" Harvey smiled to me and I began welling up, I felt like a right idiot. My door opens and in comes may-li "Is my baestar okay?" Harvey asked me and I nod before looking up

"Erin, theirs news about your mum and Ross" may-li told me and I froze, do I really want to know what it's about "I don't care" I mumbled when in fact I actually do care "are you sure?" She asks me and I ignore the questions "Baestar yourll be fine" Harvey tells me and I look to him in the screen.

"How about when we get their you can tell Erin with me?" Harvey calls from my phone to May-li "I can't really do that" she responds and I frown which Harvey sees "Harvey's mum was my mums best friend, Harvey's always been their for me,  so has Blair, blairs been like my dad" I explain to may-li "if  my Baestar can't come and support me then I know for sure I couldn't cope" I admit and wipe a stray tear from my eye.

"Come outside" I hear Harvey says and I get up from my bed and head to the frontdoor "Erin where are you going" may-li asks me and I ignore her as I quickly "HARVEY" I cry as I see my best friend and run over to him before hanging up the phone. "Hello baby" Harvey says to me as I rest my head into his shoulder while we hug, "I've missed you Baestar" I whisper to him as I cried.

"I've missed you too Erin, please don't cry" Harvey says to me holding me close. "Hey Erin do we get a hug" I hear Rye say and I slowly pull away from Harvey and go and give the others a hug, I go into eyes open arms and was soon in a group hug with Rye, Andy, Brooklyn and Mikey.

I felt short compared to the boys but it didn't bother me after a long group hug with the four boys I go over to Blair "thank you for bringing the lads" I say quitely to him "hey you know I don't mind, you need your favourite people at a time like this" Blair tells me as he puts his arm around me making me smile, he was like a protective dad or a protective uncle.

"So do we have to get permission to take you for a ride?" Andy asks me and I shrug "I dunno, I've only been here for two days" I tell them with a small but fake smile on my face.

I lead them all inside the house and go to the office "Mike can Blair take me out, he won't do anything bad, he never would" I ask mike as Blair puts his arm around me protectively again and Harvey held my opposite hand.

"Well you should have took this up with your social worker, and we would need to have someone go with you as your step dad has escaped custody" Mike tells and I freeze "no no he couldn't have" I mumbled and hide my head into Harvey's shoulder,

"If may-li joins you then you can go" Mike then tells me as may-li enters the room "okay" I mumbled not looking up.