What's on cats mind?

JOEY'S POV

We are at the boba place and I'm trying my hardest to find out what's on Cats mind that's making her so unhappy. I just can't figure it out.

END OF POV

Joey: Are you going to tell me what's on your mind? I can't stand seeing you so unhappy

Cat: Honestly it's nothing to worry about *fake smiles*

Joey: Is it to do with moving house?

Cat: Yeah sort of

Joey: It's not is it?

Cat: I don't know, can we talk about something else please?

Joey: Nope I'm going to keep asking you until you tell me *smiles*

Cat: *smiles* Well we are going to be here for a long time then aren't we because I am not telling you *sticks tongue out*

CAT'S POV

I can't tell him what's on my mind because it's about him... Should I tell him? Should I wait until we go back to his house? What happens if I don't go to his house after? What happens if we aren't friends anymore after I tell him this little secret I have?

END OF POV

All these questions were running though Cats head without her realising she wasn't paying attention to anything happening around her.

Joey: Cat? CAT?!?!' Hello?? Earth to Cat?! *laughs*

Cat: Oh sorry *laughs*

Joey: You're just being a total B. I. T. C. H today! Just kidding I love you!

Cat: *shocked smiling face*

CATS POV

Did Joey just say I love you? Did he really mean it? Maybe I should tell him what's on my mind? What if he was just joking? Why is everything so confusing?

END OF POV

Joey: Should we go now?

Cat: Yeah sure, what time is it?

Joey: Half past 10, should we go and get beta and go to mine?

Cat: I really need to go home and get some sleep though

Joey: You could stay at mine?...

CATS POV

Did Joey just ask me if I wanted to stay at his?!

END OF POV

Cat: What? For real?

Joey: Sure why not? *smiles*

Cat: Umm Okay where would I sleep though?

Joey: It's up to you *winks at her and laughs*

CATS POV

What the hell is going on?! Is he having a laugh? Is this really happening? Maybe I should tell him my secret I have? What if this is all a big joke though?

END OF POV

Cat: *laughs* Okay, come on then let's go and get Beta and head to yours *smiles*

Cat and Joey go to Cats house to pick up Beta and then head to Joeys house...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is kinda short but I'm going to update tomorrow too! Plus if you have any ideas you what to put in my story or whether you want Cat and Joey to rush things or take it slow please tell me in the comments! I can't believe I've already got over 80 reads that's crazy! I love you all! Hope you like it!

Instagram - @PhilippaBarber_

Personal twitter - @PhilippaBarber_

Jatrific twitter- @Jatrific1

Ask.fm - @Philippa123x

-Philippa <3 09/11/13