~5~

Hey y'all! I'm sooo sorry for the lack of updates recently. School has started back up and it's taking up a lot of my time. Anyway, thank you guys for almost 500 reads! Also, sorry that this part is a bit shorter, and beware because it gets a little cheesy. It's just me letting out my inner fantasies lol.

Pisces' POV

"Cance, you have to make a move." I say.

"Why? I don't have to do anything." She replies.

"Because everyone thinks you're weak. Now I see why."

"If anything, you're the weak one."

"Me? At least I've made moves!"

"Oh, really? When?"

"I'm working on that." 

"I'm not weak." She finishes, taking a sip of her soda. 

"Fine. Then go ask Libra out." I say with a smile.

She coughs up her drink, "wHAT?"

"Ask. Him. Out." I repeat.

"B-b-b-b-"

"Do it. Now. Unless you're weak." I laugh.

"O-okay." She stands up, trying to look confident, even though she clearly wasn't.

"Here I go." She takes one step forward, looking back at me for sympathy.

"One step closer!" She continues, taking another slow step forward. I nod my head, trying to hold back a laugh.

"On my way!" She takes one more step. She then fully turns back and says, "Please don't make me do this."

"So you're declaring defeat? You're surrendering? You're WEAK?" I emphasize the "k".

"NO!" She says in a defensive tone, even though her face appeared anxious.

Suddenly, Taurus runs by, wiping her eyes. 

"What happened with her?" I ask.

"YES! A DISTRACTION! I mean, I don't know. We should go check it out." Cancer says. She starts to race after her. Taurus goes into her room and begins to sob. Cancer and I press our ears to the door, not hearing much beside her sobs, and then walk in.

"What's wrong, Taur?" I ask, concerned.

She tries to speak between sobs, "Aqua...Sagi...kissed..."

"What?!" Cancer says, surprised.

"I didn't think she would do that. Doesn't she know you like him?" I add.

"Yeah." She sniffles, "I want to talk to Scorpio."

"Scorpio? Why? You guys aren't that close." Cancer asks, even more surprised.

"We've become better friends. Besides, he could beat people up for me." Taurus answers.

"We're not gonna let you get Scorpio to do your dirty work. That's too much blood on your hands, anyway." I laugh, trying to cheer her up, which unfortunately, doesn't work.

"I'm sorry, but I just need some alone time. Please, don't tell anyone about this." She looks up at us, her eyes still filled with tears.

"Okay." Cancer calmly complies. (A/N: that's some nice alliteration)

We both walk out, leaving Taurus alone in her room. As we exit, we see Scorpio walk up to the door and push it open, going inside. We'll see how that works out, I think.

Scorpio's POV

I push open the door to my room, texting Gemini and Leo in a group chat.

(S = Scorpio, G = Gemini, L = Leo)

L: Aries was freaking out

S: why

G: i might know

L: me too haha

S: what did you guys do

G: i just used my charm

G: no biggie

L: hahaha

S: you guys are stupid

I look up from my phone when I hear sobbing. I head to Taurus' bedroom and knock lightly. 

"Go away!" She calls out. I sigh and open the door to see her curled up on her bed with a box of tissues beside her. 

"Taur?" I ask, "What's wrong?"

"It's a long story." She says.

"I have time." I reply, tucking my phone in my pocket. I sit down on the foot of her bed, and she sits up.

"I've had a crush on Sagittarius for a while." She starts. For whatever reason, this causes me to frown a little. I motion for her to go on.

"Well, a little bit ago, I found out that Aqua also likes him. We decided to just wait for him to eventually choose one of us. We told each other that we could talk and flirt with him, but neither of us could make an official move. I guess Aqua forgot that." She says, wiping the tears off her face.

"Who cares? You're too good for him." I reply, nudging her a bit.

She shakes her head and asks, "Have you ever liked someone SO much, but they would rather have someone else?" 

I don't answer. 

"Yeah. I thought so. I just really thought we had something going. Maybe I should've made a move?" She sighs.

"You're not one to break promises. You did the right thing, T." I assure her.

"Even if I did make a move, he still probably would've chosen her. I mean, have you seen her? She looks like that and I look like this. I never had a chance, did I? It was stupid of me to think that I did." She mutters.

"What?! Are you kidding me?!" I raise my voice a little. How could she think that little of herself?

"Wha-"

"Taur, you are one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. It's ridiculous of you to say that! You are worth so much more than you think. You're smart, funny-"

I get cut off by her lips on mine.

She pulls away and says, "We don't tell anyone about this."