~3~

So, I'm just going to try doing POVs and we'll see how it goes lol

Virgo's POV

Taurus invited me to go to the beach today. I guess I'm excited, since we don't hang out very often. Still, I'm a bit nervous. I don't know her very well. I heard she invited Cancer, though, so I should be a little bit more comfortable. I think she might've invited Pisces, too.

I put on a dress over my bikini, only as a cover-up, since I'm not usually a dress person. I glance in the mirror and brush through my long, brown hair. I sigh. I hope this goes well.

I arrive at the beach and see all three girls already there. They must've been early because I'm never late. I wave at them and walk over, trying not to seem nervous.

"Hey, Virgo! I'm so glad you could make it!" Taurus says with a friendly smile.

Cancer gives me a hug and says, "Me too."

Pisces only smiles. I know she isn't as comfortable meeting new people, so I don't take it personally. The girls are already in their bikinis. Taurus' bikini is simplistic, only black and white. Cancer's is red and is ruffled on the top. Pisces is a teal color, which compliments her well.

We walk into the ocean, laughing as we try to get used to the cold ocean water.

"You know, Virgo, Leo told me how he was actually meaning to apologize." Taurus starts.

"Really?" I say, raising an eyebrow. This seems like a lie. Leo isn't the type of person to apologize first.

"I know, he doesn't seem like the type to say sorry first." Cancer says like she had just read my mind.

"I don't like to see you guys fight. I think you guys should talk." Pisces adds quietly.

"Maybe we should." I sigh. I don't like to fight, either. It's just that he's such a self-centered asshole...

"He isn't that bad." Cancer says, "He means well."

I nod. I guess that's true.

"I'll call him later to talk about it." I say.

"I think you guys should talk now." Taurus grins, pointing over to where a group of guys are standing.

He's here? Well, I guess the sooner the better. I start to walk over to them.

Leo's POV

"Guess what I heard?" Scorpio says. He seems...happier than usual. Something is going on.

"What?" I ask.

"Virgo wants to say sorry." Gemini interrupts with a smile. Now I'm sure something's up. Virgo doesn't give up so easily, at least that's what I've heard. I've also heard that she's pretty damn good at the silent treatment.

"You're lying." I roll my eyes. Gemini's face goes slightly red, like he's embarrassed to be caught. Scorpio, however, doesn't change at all.

"He's not." Scorpio plainly states.

"You're a good liar, Scorp, but Gem already gave it away." I say.

"You think I'm lying?" Scorpio takes a step towards me. He's the same height as me, his eyes directly meeting mine, piercing into my soul. I'm starting to feel like he's not lying.

"N-No." I stutter, trying to stay confident. The truth is, as much as I hate to admit it, Scorpio intimidates me. But who doesn't he intimidate?

"Then go talk to her. She's already walking this way." He continues. I feel almost like I'm brainwashed to automatically do as he says.

"Okay." I say. Did I just agree? I turn around and see that Virgo already made her way over. I hear Scorpio and Gemini whisper something to each other and then walk away.

"I'm sorry for how I acted." She says, her face showing that she genuinely is. I actually feel sorry, too.

"Me too. I was a jerk." I reply. She looks surprised once I say this.

Cancer's POV

Scorpio and Gemini walk over to us, informing us that the plan was a success. I'm actually kind of surprised. Usually, Virgo doesn't fall for this kind of thing.

"Should I call my brother to invite him and his friends?" Taurus asks us. We all nod. I know a part of her just wants to see Sagittarius, and I know an even larger part of her is doing this for me. I'll get to see Libra!

Taurus raises a finger to her lips to get us quiet, and then dials Capricorn's number. She puts the call on speaker.

Ring

Ring

He picks up on the third ring with a "Hello?"

"Hey, Cappi!"

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me Cappi?"

"At least a hundred more. Anyway, we want you and your friends to come to the beach."

"When?"

"Now."

"Now?"

"Did I stutter?" Taurus says.

Capricorn mumbles something unintelligible to his friends and then says, "Okay. We're on our way."

"Cool. Bye."

"Bye." Capricorn says and then hangs up.

Not long after, Capricorn, Sagittarius, and Libra showed up. They walk over to us together. Sagittarius and Libra stand the farthest away from Taurus and me, avoiding eye contact. Then i notice that Capricorn is doing the same with Pisces. Well, well, well. Cappi has a crushie, I think, almost laughing out loud. Then I realize I actually did laugh out loud. Everyone looks at me, confused.

"Uh." I say. Shoot! I totally embarrassed myself in front of Libra...

I feel my face go bright red. Gemini quickly changes the subject, probably a little embarrassed by me. I look over at Libra and I notice that he was still looking at me. He quickly turns away, his face also going a bit red. Pisces nudges me and smiles. I guess she noticed, too.

Libra's POV

"Uh." Cancer says after laughing out of nowhere. Everyone immediately looks at her, myself included. I feel bad. She seems embarrassed, her face red. Gemini changes the subject. Why can't I stop staring? C'mon, Libra! Stop staring, I think. Then she looks up at me. I quickly looking away. Oh god, I hope she didn't notice. By then, Virgo and Leo are back.

"So our family has this really cool cabin up north. We usually only use it over winter break with a lot of family, so there's plenty of room for everyone. You guys wanna go?" Gemini suggests.

Everyone excitedly agrees. This could be my chance to finally talk to Cancer.

Sorry Libra's POV is short. I'm shipping Libra x Cancer so hard. Anyway, I think I'm going to continue with the POVs. Next chapter will be at the Cabin. Hope you guys liked this chapter! It's longer than my previous two. Please comment any ideas you have! Bai!

~Kai <3