The robbery...

( at night )

The joker grabbed your wrist pulling you out of his house. You looked outside and saw the city. He looked at you and said " come on, it's robbing time ", he laughed and let go of you. I guess, i'am just going to have to remember everything their doing so, I could report it to the office. A big black van came out with a man driving with a clown mask on and another on the passenger seat also with a clown mask. Joker smiled and grabbed your waist leading you to the back of the van. You bit your lip and joker said " don't worry, I'll give you a nice place to seat ", you looked at him and he chuckled. When you went to the back of the van the man in the van grabbed your arm pulling you and the joker onto the van. You looked around to find a seat and they were all taken by men in black clothing only revealing their eyes. You heard someone whistle at you and blushed a shade of red embarrassed of being in a van with all men. The joker grabbed you from your waist and sat you on his lap you blushed a crimson red as he smiled and the van started to drive. As the van drove you saw a couple of men looking down at your legs you followed their eyes and grabbed your dress and forced it to cover your thighs the guys just chuckled shrugging their shoulders at each other. The van came to a complete stop and it was silence. You felt hands rap around your waist to tight and you blushed " j-joker that's to tight ", he chuckled and said into your ear " stay here, y/n ", he got up grabbing a shotgun from one of the men and said " alright men, let's give them a show ", he laughed and busted the doors open leading his men to the ship with weapons and stuff. You stayed in the van peaking out the front of the window seeing them walk to the ship. I have to do something, there are innocent people that could die...
You looked around the van to see a pistol on the floor you slowly picked it up. A couple of times before you took a shooting class and only knew how to reload quick and firing a pistol. You were a little rusty on targets.

So sorry for the wait. I have so much things to do since school started and chores.

Sorry for the bad chapter. :p