His plans...

It had been three days being stuck with the joker in his madhouse. He feed you, took care of you and most of all flirting with you. His flirting was unique like he would start and stop and then that would make you feel dumb for wanting more. You finally stopped living in your  little room since yesterday and started sleeping in a more comfortable room and the outfit he gave you. You have been wearing it ever since but, it was comfortable clothing. You were seating on the table eating some toast till the joker came in and said " looking good sweets ". You looked over at him and he smirked and you turned back around eating your toast. Suddenly when you took a bite he bit the other side and ate some. You blushed lightly and felt your heart start beating more than usual. He chuckled and said " that's good ", and sat down on the chair picking up a newspaper and reading it. You blushed and said " you want some more ", he said without looking at you " sure ". You got up from your chair and walked in the kitchen to make a toast. As you were getting a plate from the cabinets a pair of hands wrapped around your waist and you felt hot breathing on the back of your neck. You paused and turned red and said " joker, you perv ", he backed away and chuckled and said " perv... i'am no perv i'am just giving you a hug ". He still hugged you put then he started to go up to your chest you didn't tell him to stop and you just let him. Then, he let go and said " well my toast isn't going to be heating itself ", he chuckled and sat back down. Ugh, darn his little flirting tricks. Suddenly, as you were making the toast he said out loud " looks like there is a boat heading here tomorrow with a whole bunch of weapons ", he giggled. You turned and he looked at you and said " well, sweets since your going to be here with me. I guess I'll take you on your first crime", he laughed and then it hit you. Your job, all this time you had been here you had started to learn more and more about him this could prove to the whole office that you were as good as anyone else there.