My Answers!

Thank you so much for your questions!!

DragonFirey

•"Frerard or Phan m8 / What is the saddest fic you've ever read? / Favourite scenes to read/write?"

Phan all the way m9 / Ummmm that's a really hard question, because of the majority of fics that I've read, they've never been terribly sad. I hate to sound like this but when I reread "Ghost" before publishing it, I cried, so I guess I wrote my own saddest fic?? / I LOVE writing soft fluff because I love the descriptive nature of gentle kisses, hand holding, hugging, and so on. That kind of stuff is so fun to write, but I also really love writing the painful and dramatic angst. These are also my favorites to read!

~~~~

lpsgrrl237

•"You've probably been asked this far too many times, but how and when did u get into phan? (And i'm a new follower, but still congrats to 1k)"

Thanks for following! I got into Phan many years ago when one of my friends encouraged me to watch danisnotonfire. At first I wasn't into it much until I was at her house and she was watching him, so I watched too. Then she showed me Phil. Then she showed me them together. And like an idiot I asked the death question: 

"So they live together?"

She said yes.

"...Are they brothers?"

She quickly said no. 

"...Soooo are they gay?"

And she turned her head and looked at me with the most demonic smile ever and slowly began explaining the origin of "Phan." And what do you know! Years later I am still suffering the same feels as I did then! 

~~~~

emeraldturle98

•"How many fandoms are you in?"

Many. Many many fandoms. BUT my deepest fandoms are definitely Phan and Pokémon (the videos games specifically)! I don't actually follow any bandoms because I prefer to just listen to music freely and I rarely watch TV so I don't have like a TV show fandom either. I do follow many more but nothing as deep as Phan or Pokémon. I promise I'm better at Pokémon than you or anyone you know <3

(also does religiously stalking thebootydiaries on tumblr count as a fandom? 

find her here, she's a gpddess: thebootydiaries.tumblr.com)

~~~~

Kittygirl225

•"Pie or cake?"

Yes please.

~~~~

BunnyLovesZanemau

 •"Fave YouTubers? How about animes?" 

Dan (danisnotonfire) and Phil (AmazingPhil) are number one on the list of YouTubers, but I also religiously watch Mr. Nightmare, TheAuraGuardian, Top15s, and a few more. 

(If you like creepy countdowns and scary stories, check out Mr. Nightmare: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnM02drQP-dF7WMgtJHR4Xw

If you like Pokémon, I recommend TheAuraGuardian! His name is Alex and he is hilarious and awesome: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTUMam4bUNLz8mdPcaFiBpg

Again on generally creepy countdowns, Top15s is a great channel (and the narrator has such a cool voice): https://www.youtube.com/user/Top15sChannel) 

I don't have enough willpower to sit through an entire anime, but I adored FullMetal Alchemist! (the original, not Brotherhood since I didn't see it). I also saw the beginning to Sword Art Online and it was amazing. I should go back and finish that....

~~~~

AmazingHowell1991

•"What is the weirdest/creepiest/funniest message someone over the Internet has sent you?"

Someone once made an edit of one of my selfies and she put cat whiskers and cat ears on me, along with a fried egg on my nose, and Sporticus and Rotten Robbie from Lazy Town on my shoulders. This is not a joke.

•"What was you first D&P video?"

My first Phil video was "Reasons why I was a weird kid 2." First Dan video was "The Story of My Hamster." First collab was pinof 4!

•"Do you love me???? Cause I love you lots!!! (Not in a stalkerish kinda way, more like a "omg i wish I was in your bedroom" kinda way... That's not any better is it?)"

Love you too!!

•"ANOTHER ONE!! Do you believe Phan is real? Or do you just ship for fun?"

See next page. I did a whole rant on this for you.

~~~~

This was really fun! Thanks so much!! You guys are the best!