the one with the order meeting

"Born different, born perfect, born innocent. I'm not like you. I'm born a lover. Born livid. I know I'm different from you. I'm knowledgeable, I'm clever. Better than your best."

HARRY WAS HERE, next room, yelling at Hermione and Ron and I was sitting in my bed reading and re-reading the fifth book of the series hoping to excavate something new to help. I feel like joining Harry in the yell-fight but it's his loss more than mine.

When he came, I knew how he was going to get ambushed by everyone else so I stayed in the shadows. He didn't need to see me first thing here. He needed Ron and Hermione. They had been in his life longer than I had. So, I let them. Fred and George occasionally apparated into my room to harass me about general Weasley Product things. The best the three of us had developed so far in this year was the Comb-a-Chameleon, a hairbrush that can give you any hair color you desire. And although I totally digged the blue hair it gave me, I didn't want it to be permanent.

When I cut off my hair, it did the strange Tangled thing and turned to a dark brown from it's usual fiery red, and I strongly panicked for a long time thinking that my magic came from my hair too. From what I knew about strecromancers, hair color changing wasn't a part of the magic. It was just the eyes. So whatever was happening to my hair, I didn't know.

I closed the book after a while with a somewhat sane plan in mind, slipped into my shoes and walked down the corridor to the next room, where I could still hear Harry shouting. I waited for sometime before barging into the room.

He was in the middle of shouting when he turned around and saw me.

"You're here too?" He yelled.

"Hush," I said "You're hurting my head." He looked taken aback. "I wanted to go to bring you but Moody didn't let me."

"Why not?" He asked.

"Underage. But that's not important. You're here now and I apologize for not doing anything on my behalf. I'm your sister. I should have done something. But I didn't. I take responsibility for it," I said.

Harry stared at me for a long time before saying, "You sound ridiculous, stop." He pulls me into a hug and it takes me a lot to not break down. I missed him a lot because he was the only one who was with me there. And even though I didn't tell him my side of the story completely, he trusted me. And that was saying a lot.

"What have you done to your hair?" He asks.

"I cut it off," I said. "It came in the way of fighting Voldemort."

He sniggered. He still looked disturbed. And with the expulsion, I could not imagine what he was going through.

"Hey," I said. "The Ministry doesn't expel students for using magic to protect themselves in life threatening situations."

"How do you know that?" Hermione asked.

"I've been reading the books on Law. Intrigues me. I might take up subjects to become a Legislator."

"I thought you wanted to be a Healer?" Fred asked, suddenly apparating into the room making everyone nearly jump out of their skins. Except me. I was used to it by now.

"Well, I'm having change of heart every two minutes, so," I shrugged. "But, whatever it may be, the Ministry will try to twist your words and change amendments to use them against you," I told Harry. "Be careful what you say. The Ministry doesn't believe us, brother," I held his shoulder. "Cornelius Fudge isn't an ally anymore."

"Why?" Harry asked, looking at me and frantically turning to Ron and Hermione.

"The news Harry. You still haven't seen the news."