Chapter 18

{Ramin's POV}
I looked at the clock, 6:50 am, I didn't sleep for the rest of the night. The thought of Sierra getting hurt again was too much for me. Eventually, I drag myself out of bed and take a shower. After, I sit on the couch and decide to watch some Netflix. I somehow find myself watching the Phantom of the Opera movie, and I can't help sobbing. 8:40 am. I should probably go to see Sierra. God, I miss her so much. I grab my guitar and keys and head out the door.

           As I drive to the hospital I think about what I could do to get her memory back. Maybe playing a few songs for her will do something. We always used to sing together. A tear falls. Maybe I'll just talk to her, tell her about all the memories we shared together. We always used to walk for hours and just talk on our dates. More tears drip down. I pull into the hospital parking. I hit the steering wheel with my fists. Why? WHY? Why does it have to be my Sierra? I cry and suddenly a memory drifts through my head.

           Love Never Dies rehearsal. "Remember, love never dies." I know she still remembers. Our love is something that can never fade, even with a few lost memories.

A/N: Hello hello hello! It's me again, Queen of Inconsistent Updates! I just want to remind you all that I have NOT given up on this story. I still have a lot planned for this even though I'm going extremely extremely slow. Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS! I LOVE YOU ALL!