Chapter 11

{Ramin's POV}
Tonight is the opening of Love Never Dies on Broadway. I'm so excited but I have no idea how this is going to go. We all know the show by heart, but there have been a few mistakes here and there and all we can do is hope nothing goes wrong. Sierra, my love has spent more time with me, it's been 4 months now since we've started dating and tonight will be our 5 month anniversary. God, I love that woman so much. Sophia's doing great, she is still constantly running away from her parents though, I feel such a pull in my heart whenever she comes to me looking so sad. I wish I could give her a better life. But, she likes to spend her time at the theater, where she truly loves being, she loves hanging out with her friends Bailey, Milly, and Oona.

Tonight I want to do something magnificent for Sierra because it is our opening night and our 5 month anniversary. I have the perfect plan. I spend the rest of the time before I have to go to the theater preparing everything for a perfect night with Sierra.

As the time passes, I get everything ready without a minute to spare. Now I've got to head to the theater to get all the opening night things sorted out. Everything's going to be perfect.

Meanwhile...

{Sierra's POV}
Tonight is the opening night of Love Never Dies! I can't wait to be Christine! I still have time before I need to get to the theater so I'm going to make opening night gifts for everyone. Today is also my 5 month anniversary with Ramin, my sweet sweet Ramin. I have everything planned out for him so we can have the perfect night. It's simple but I think it's going to be perfect. Everything is going to be perfect.