Chapter 1: Enter the Cavern (kiyshpie)

Yuus POV
Mika and I have been hiking for hours, now. There was snow everywhere, on the trees, on the ground, and who knows where else.

"I think were lost..." Mika said awkwardly. I immediately stopped in my tracks

"What?!" I turned to him and yelled into his face.

"I dont recognize any of these trails!" Mika rubbed the back of his head, looking around.

Snow fell from the grey sky, following the direction of the wind. The tree branches swayed in one direction as the wind got stronger. The wind howled loudly as the snow got heavier. Mika and I spent hours trying to find shelter. "M-mika...its really cold..." I shook as we huddled together for warmth. "Don't worry Yuu-chan, everything will be okay..." Mika reassured. Soon after he said that, I spotted something in the distance. The snow was making it so it wasn't clear. "What's that?" I pointed at it. It looked like a black hole in the mountain.

"A cave!" Mika shouted as he sprinted to it. The snow crunched as I ran after him. We ran in the empty cave. It was dark but there was enough light for us to see each other. It was freezing cold by now. And I had to admit, I was scared...What if we died here alone? I sat in the back of the cave, where snow didn't reach. The wind blew in the direction to make it pour into our cave.

"At least we have shelter" Mika sighed. I looked down. "Hey Mika...are we going to die here...?" I asked

Mika smiled and embraced me tightly "Dont say that Yuu-chan we'll get out here alive...I promise" he reassured but it didn't make the uneasiness go away