Neko!KarmaxReader

Requested by @TobiJakovljevic

"So why are you here and why are you wearing a hood?"

"ah well i need your help with something." karma answered the shorter (h/c) haired girl.

(y/n) gestured him to come in. Karma automatically walked into (y/n)'s room and sat down on her bed.
(y/n) grabbed the chair in front of her desk and sat down in front of karma.

(y/n) stared at karma as he sighed and took of his hoodie. (y/n) bursted out laughing when she saw two cat ears popped out of the hood and tail swang around.

"HAHAHA-" she laughed and nearly fell from her chair."what the hell karma why do you have this."

"dunno i just woke up this morning and they were there."

finally after a really long time (:P) (y/n) stopped laughing.

"did you drink some of okuda's test poisons?" (y/n) said ask she still laughed a bit.

"i don't remember drinking something like that."

"well whatever we should call koro-sensei. but you are quite cute like that." she giggled.

karma smirked teasely at her.
"heh~ like what you see."

"yes these cat ears are cute as fuck."

karma facepalmed expecting a different reaction.
"well i guess will stay here i don't want to go outside with these."

"i'll call koro-sensei then."

~time skippu sponsored by korosensei's tentacles~

"hey owner pad me."

"why should i and don't call me that."

"wah (y/n)-chan i'm a cat...your cat.. you should pad me." karma smiled innocencely.

"fine."(y/n) murmured as she started to pad karma's cat ears. Suddenly he purred which made (y/n) blush.

She closed her eyes and sighed then she was pushed down by karma.
(y/n) opened her eyes and started to blush. Her face was as red as karma's hair.

" Karma get off me!"

"nah don't wanna. Hey owner lets play~ "

~Extra ~

Korosensei arrived at (y/n)'s house and went in because the door wasn't locked. He opened the door to see (y/n) Sitting straight on her bed looking and blushing like hell.
karma laying half dead on the floor with a book on his face and his soul flying around in the air.

Thanks for requesting :D!
Well i did my best and here it is hope you like it :3.

~Coming up~
KarmaxKuudere!Reader part 2

~Feel free to request

see you in the next chapter
~Usagi_chxxn