Chapter One

He looked down at you, grinning and wiping your hair away from your face so he could admire it more. "I love you, (Y/N)." Ian smiled, kissing your cheek as he was hovering above you on the bed. "I love you more." You began to kiss passionately, want and need in each tender kiss placed on your lips. Things were getting more and more heated as you began to unzip the zipper on his jeans. You took off his pants and then his boxers, revealing his hard and large-

"(Y/N), did you space out or something?" Ian chuckled, waving a hand in front of your face. You seemed frazzled for a second until you looked over a smiling Ian. "Just thinking..." You nervously giggled, face burning red. He gave you a weird look but just continued to play Halo with Anthony. That was embarrassing, having a sexual fantasy with him right next to you. It was fall break and you, Ian, and Anthony were hanging out and playing video games for the past week. You guys were basically living at Anthony's for the week considering his parents were out of town and you guys had the whole house to yourselves. No, you didn't do normal parents-out-of-town fun party stuff; you guys did what you'd do every other weekend: sit at home and play video games. And you loved every second of it; every second you got to spend with your best friend and the guy you loved was a second well spent. You guys always just had the best time together no matter what you did.

All that being said, however, the longer and more you loved Ian and the closer to high school graduation you got, you knew you'd inevitably have to admit your love for him and risk ruining your friendship. You really had no idea if he liked you back. You also worried that he thought you didn't like him because since tenth grade when you started liking him you still dating a few guys. Ian always seemed to be jealous of them, but you couldn't tell if it was a best friend thing or a romantic thing. But you sure hoped it was a romantic thing. At this point you were just staring at his smiling, and snapped at of it as soon as you realized he could look over at any second and see how goddamn creepy you were bring. Good thing he was too caught up in his video game to notice.

In a few minutes, Ian checked his phone and turned to you and Anthony. "Godammit Mom..." Ian murmured. "What's up?" You asked. "Apparentally my mom thinks it's 'rude' to sleepover my friends house for the fourth night in a row." He laughed, "I'll come over early tomorrow, I promise." You sighed and both said your 'goodbyes' to Ian.  You were watching him walk out the door and mentally counted how many hours until you got to be with him again. Yeah, it was getting that bad. At least you still had your best friend with you so you wouldn't have to be lonely.

"(Y/N), what's up with you today?" Anthony asked, a concerned look on his face.
"What are you talking about?"
"You know what I'm talking about. It's been going on all week. I'm worried about you. You're my best friend; you can tell me anything. I won't tell Ian, I promise-" You cut him off, very peeved. "Why do you think this is about Ian? Ian's my friend too; there's nothing I have to hide from him. Nothing's wrong. Everything is fine." Anthony sighed and went back to playing his video game, putting his arm around you in a friendly manner.

You picked up a controller and played with him, barely able to focus. How did he notice something was off with you?  Anthony has been my best friend for years, you thought, shooting out an enemy. Goddammit, why did you have to fall in love with Ian? Well, to be fair, how could you not? Those beautiful blue eyes, those strands of soft honey-brown hair shaped into a bowl, his humour, his smile, his laugh, his morals, his friendship... everything seemed to work with him, like everything was in his favour.

"Seriously, (Y/N), this is the third time in a row I've beaten you, and I didn't even try this time..." Anthony sighed, "Please tell me if anything's wrong... I'm worried about you." You began speaking in a serious tone but ended playfully.
"Anthony, I'm not fucking kidding. Nothing is wrong! I'm just tired is all..." Anthony gave you a look, letting you know he didn't believe you, but let it go. Thank God, you didn't feel like admitting your undying love for Ian right now; however, you knew it had to happen eventually.

You look glance over at the clock as you zone out. The clock read 2:37 A.M., and you completely disregarded it for at least a minute until you realized why you were so immensely tired. "Dude, look at the time." You groggily giggled, laying your head on Anthony's shoulder as a friendly gesture. "But I don't wanna go to sleep!" Anthony whined. "Can we just lie down in bed but still talk?" You asked. "Sure." He responded, walking with you to your bedroom.

As you were so comfortable with Anthony, you lied under the covers with him and turned over to face him. "So, what do you wanna talk about?" You asked. "I dunno... stuff." You sighed and rolled your eyes, "still not over Kaitlyn?" Of course Anthony had to fall head over heels in love with your only girl friend, Kaitlyn. Well, to be fair, you were in love with his best guy friend, too. Still, Anthony continuously asks her out and she continuously declines. "You caught me." Anthony frowned, tugging the sheets closer to him. "Maybe she just isn't right for you," you suggested, seeing him frown more, "no, I don't mean you're not good enough; I mean obviously if she can't see what a great guy you are then she doesn't deserve." Anthony gave a small smile and then his face got serious. "Oh no, (Y/N), please tell me you don't like me like that. I mean the flirting is getting excess!" You both laughed hysterically at his comment. "Dude, I thought you were so serious, oh my gosh." You giggled. Anthony laughed along and got serious once again, this time for real.

"(Y/N)..." He sighed.
"What?"
"I know there's something up with you."
"There's not." You retaliated.
"How many years have I known you?" He questioned, annoying you even more.
"Too many to count?"
"Yeah. I know when things are bothering you. I just hate feeling like you think you can't talk to me..." He frowned. You truly did feel bad that you couldn't tell him the truth. You wanted to, but something was holding you back. You just weren't ready yet and had to prepare yourself before admitting this. You knew it would make you feel better, but you needed to be emotionally read.

"Fine, Anthony, there is something I need to tell you," you admitted as he looked up, happy you confessed, "but I really want you to understand me right now. I obviously want to tell you because your my best friend, but I'm not ready yet. Can you just give me some time to feel more comfortable telling you or anyone else, please?" He looked at you for awhile with no emotion, but ended up smiling in response. "Of course, (Y/N). Now let's get to bed." Anthony reassured you. "Thanks, Anthony. Goodnight." You smiled, turning to your side as you drifted into a nice sleep.

(A/N)
Thanks for reading! If you liked it make sure to vote and comment for more. An update will come soon!