"Don't worry about it. Counter curses are one of my specialties." She said tucking a piece of thick brown hair behind her ear.

"How are you liking it here so far?" He asked trying to make small talk. It was the first time they really got to talk to each other.

"Its amazing here, the castle is a lot larger than Durmstrang." She said softly tugging at her turtle neck- something she did when she was nervous.

"Im glad your impressed. Oh, Hello Professor." He said turning his attention to Dumbledore who approached them. Katya wondered how long he had been in here with them but the twinkle in his eye wiped away any worries she might have had.

"Very impressing reverse charm, Katya. You are a very impressive witch." Dumbledore said, a soft smile making its way through his beard.

"Thank you sir." She said before he nodded and walked through the doors and out to the hall. Fred and Katya looked at each other and gave a soft laugh before following Dumbledores direction back out to the hall.

As they walked every one but Hermione was too busy talking to notice. Katya gave her a small nod and Hermione's face broke into a huge grin just as Viktor stormed into the room followed by Igor and another Durmstrang student. He reached out for Katya's hand giving it a squeeze before continuing his walk down to the cup.

"Kŭsmet" Katya said wishing her brother luck as he walked back out to the hallway. She gave Hermione and Fred a soft wave before following them back out to the hall and down to the ship where they were all staying.

___

Ready in their normal school uniforms the Durmstrang crowd walked back to the castle so they could all watch the names being called. Walking through the front doors they could feel the excitement through the walls. This time, half the Durmstrang boys followed Katya to the sit with Hermione and her group. Viktor, instead of sitting in the large open spot between Katya and Fred sat on the other side of Hermione, who looked to Katya blushing before turning her attention to him to try and start a conversation. Katya kicked Ron slightly under the table to try and get him to close his mouth and stop gawking at her brother, but there was no use. He'd close his mouth for a few seconds until Viktor said something again and once again it would pop right open.

"You're brother needs help." Katya said to Fred and George who laughed and nodded

"You have no idea." They said at the same time.

"Do you two always do that?" She said with a small laugh.

"Unfortunatly."The both said again. They looked at each other and shook their head before looking back to Katya who was now really laughing.

They continued to talk as they ate waiting to have Dumbledore stand up at any second to release the names of the three champions. The hall fell silent very fast the moment they saw him scoot his chair back and everyone watched with attentive eyes to see what he was going to say.

Fred, from beside Katya, gave a little groan as Dumbledore started to introduce the cup again and gave a brief what- to after names were called.

"Still upset it didnt work?" Katya whispered to him, making his ears turn pink as she bumped her shoulder into his arm.

Before he could respond the cup started to make a sputtering noise and the room once again feel dead silent as the ripped piece of paper flew into the air and down towards Dumbledore's hand.

"And the champion who will be representing Durmstrang-" Katya and Viktor grabbed each others hand behind Hermione. "Viktor Krum!"

Katya shot up and stood with her brother giving him a huge hug before sitting back down clapping as she watched him shake hands with Dumbledore and enter the room to the left of the teachers table. After Dumbledore read off Fleur Delacour and Cedric Diggory as the other two champions Katya brought her hands up to her red cheeks, flushed from excitement for Viktor. She had turned herself towards Fred and George as they congratulated her on her brother but before she could respond the same puttering noise caught her attention.

Katya turned quickly towards the front of the room, Vûlk growling next to her as the cup once again turned red. At this point everyone was now looking to the front of the room confused as to what was happening inferno to them. Another piece of paper flew from the top of the cup and from behind her she could hear Poliakoff shout a very poor 'oov gat to be kidding me!'

"Harry Potter." Dumbledore said looking straight at Harry, who Katya saw sink lower, obviously uncomfortable with all the eyes that were on him.

"Harry Potter!" He yelled once again making everyone jump. Hermione kicked him under the table and with that he stumble to the front of the room and back to the room of champions. the moment the professors ran into the room and shut the door everyone one burst into conversation.

"I can't believe he did that!" someone at the same table as Katya yelled.

"Out of his mind!"

"Hes not even close to being old enough!"

"I can't believe he did that."

"He didnt do anything." Katya said loudly, causing everyone at the table and around her to stop and listen.

"And what makes you so sure, Krum?" Said another unfamiliar face from behind her.

"Why would anyone in their right mind want to go through a series of tasks that have numerical proof that anyone under the age of 16 that had been chosen had died one way or another." She said standing up.

"All Potter wants is more fame." another girl said turning around.

"He has more that what he wants." Hermione said standing up next to Katya. "And it proves you arrogant to think he likes the attention."

With that Moody had dismissed the hall and everyone made their way back to their living area, Katya making sure to give Hermione a hug and say good night to her friends before heading outside to the lake where her boat sat.