He cheated with my sister (1)

I was on a 4 month buisness trip and I'm finally back home. I was in the limo heading back to my house. Lord know how much I missed Micheal. My baby. I called Micheal to let him know that I was on the way home but he didn't pick up the phone.

Um ok...ill call again

I called his phone again but he didn't answer. I kept calling and calling but he didn't answer. This isn't him at all. He never does this. Now I'm a little worried. The limo finally pulled at my house and the driver got out and hands me my suitcase out the trunk.

"Thank you bill" he smiles and gets back in the limo and drives off. I walk to the door and put my key in the keyhole. I open the door and all the lights were on. I looked around and I saw a heel and women's underwear. I picked them up and looked at them to see who they are.

"These are not mines" I mumble.

I slowly walked up the wood stairs and that's when I heard a woman's moan and I heard Micheals moan too. I heard the bed squeaking as well. Tears began to fall down my eyes and I bust the door open to our bedroom and I couldn't believe what I saw.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" I screamed. I ran to the bed and push the woman off of him and I immediately started punching her and then I realized it was my sister.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME VALERIE" I scream at her. She crawls to corner and begin sobbing with a blanket to her face. Micheal grabs me by waist and I went insane

"ARGHHH GET OFF OF ME". I scream. I punched him in his jaw and he immediately fell to the floor

"I TRUSTED YOU...I GAVE YOU MY EVERYRHING...I WANTED TO MARRY YOU AND YOU GO FUCK MY DAMN SISTER WHILE IM GONE ON A FUCKIMG BUISNESS SO WE CAN STAY IN THIS DAMN HOUSE..YOU FUCKING BASTARD" I say

"AND YOU VALERIE.. WERE SISTERS..AND YOU KNEW THAT I WAS ENGAGED WITH HIM AND YOU GO HAVE SEX WITH HIM... YOU FUCKING WHORE" I say. I grab her by her head and bang her head against the wall until she was knocked out cold.

"Baby I'm sorry I started to get lonely" Micheal says.

"SOOO THAT GIVES YOU THE REASON TO GO FUCK MY SISTER..WERE DONE... AND THE WEDDING IS OFF.. GO SLEEP WITH HER SOME MORE CUZ I SURE DAMN WELL DONT WANNA LAY DOWN WITH YOUR SORRY ASS AMYMORE" I say.

I take off my wedding ring and throw it at him. I walked out the room and grabbed my suitcase that I had and grabbed my keys to my red Mercedes and walked out the door and slammed it shut. I threw my suitcase in the backseat and got in the drivers side. I layed my head on the steering wheel and began sobbing. I roughly hit the steering wheel and screamed to the top of my lungs. He was my lover. My everything. I was gonna tell him that I was pregnant. With his baby. I couldn't wait to tell him. He fucked my sister. My blood. Why would she do that me. We were so close. I put the key in the ignition and headed to my best friend Bianca's house.

Part 2 is coming love ya❤️❤️