Chapter 1

*note: Kori's hair is black with turquoise streaks, Basically jades hair in the second season

Kylie's POV:

"Ian asked you to go to Australia?" I said cocking an eyebrow at Carson. "He's never asked you to do something like that before?" Kori said sitting down next to me. We were all hanging out at the mall like usual.

"Are you gonna go?" I took a sip of my smoothie. "Of course I'm gonna go, he's my best friend." Carson said smiling.

"When are you leaving?" Kori asked. "Ummm......today" Carson winced. My eyes went wide and I spit my drink out.

"And how long are you gonna be there?!" I wiped my lips on my sleeve. "The entire suuummmeeerr." She drew out.

"Great you get to spend the summer in Australia and be on a bunch of YouTube videos, while the two of us stay here and do shit, thanks a lot Carson." Kori leaned back in her chair and had a pouty face.

"Thats the exact reason I told Ian if I was gonna go with him, I had one condition." Carson smirked.

We both looked at her with confusion. "And what would that be." I asked.

She looked at the both of us and smiled. "You guys get to come with me, trip is already paid for and everything."

Kori and I jumped out of seats. "WE'RE GOING TO AUSTRALIA!!!!" We both yelled.

Carson started laughing and started jumping up and down with us. "Wait, my dads never gonna let me go." I said.

My dad is an alcoholic dead beat guy who abuses his family, he doesn't even let me walk to school by myself, let alone let me go to Australia.

"Oh shit, that's right." Kori said. "I've already thought of that; just ask your mom you know she'll let you." Carson said.

We started to walk out of the mall and head to Kori's car.

I hopped in the front seat while Carson got in the back. I could never ride in the backseat I always got sick. "Guys I can't leave my mom to deal with my dad." I sighed.

"Kylie, this is only gonna happen once, you get a full ride to Australia and back and you don't have to pay shit." Carson said.

"I know you don't wanna leave your mom, but you're gonna regret not coming." Kori gave me a sympathetic look. "Plus it's not gonna be the same with out our little rebel." She smiled and went back to the road.

I was the youngest out of all of us and was the one that didn't take shit from anyone and would do whatever the hell I wanted.

I smiled at the both of them, "Yeah you guys are right: do either of you know where your passports are?" 

"I got all three of ours right here." Carson pulled the passports out of her bag and handed them to us. "Aww thanks Car." Kori said.