Epilogue

Disclaimer: Don't own Teen Titans.

The One Night Stand: Epilogue

Robin's POV:

I am so sick of him and his pranks! Really, Beast Boy? Tar and feathers?! You're 21 freaking years old! C'mon man! It took me days to wash out all of that gunk from my-dare I say, fabulous-hair.

And now this. He switched my shampoo for hair dye! PINK HAIR DYE!

Oh he's going to get it now! I've had it!

"BEAST BOY! GET OUT HERE NOW!" I shout banging on his door. I have no patience for his silly games any longer.

The door slides open and Beast Boy slowly opens it dressed in boxers and shirtless. His hair is messy and as he opens his mouth to ask me, "Yo, what's up?" he yawns and it comes out as, "YAH WHAASAAAHHHP?" Then Beast Boy looks up and spots my now ruined hairdo.

"HAHA dude! That worked even better than I thought it would!" He chuckles at me.

That's it! I lunge at him and he backs up into his room. I fall through the doorway onto the floor and look up groggy.

"Gar, what's wro-ROBIN?!" Raven screeches.

I turn my head to the source of the yell and spot Raven wildly clutching a sheet to her chest to cover her otherwise naked form.

Ah, so this is how Beast Boy felt. Well...this is awkward.

We all look around at each other silently.

"Never speak of it?" I ask cautiously.

"...Agreed."