"This is Anastasia, Arianna and Ian." Mum says, introducing us. Ian turns to Logan, wearing an excited grin. "Can we go play with my cars?" He asks Logan. Logan chuckles and nods. I loved kids innocence and courage. The pair walk away, Ian giggling.

"I'm sorry, I have to ask. Which twin is older?" Megan asks enthusiastically with a grin.

I chuckle. "I am." Anastasia says, pointing to herself while I point my thumb in her direction.

"So, do people call you the wrong name or do they know?" She asks.

That's if people actually knew my name. "Half know, half don't." Anastasia answers for the both of us. We keep talking until mum speaks up.

"Why don't we eat?" Mum suggests. We nod and she asks me if I can call Logan and Ian. So that's what I do.

When I reach Ian's room the door is closed. I hear them both laughing. I smile to myself, knowing Ian already likes Logan. I knock on the door and open it. When I open the door I find them both on the floor with Logan tickling Ian. I laugh at them and they both look up. Logan gets up and helps Ian up too, holding out his hand.

"Ah, you've already found Ian's weakness." I say to Logan.

He laughs and says "I guess I have." He looks around the room and says "sorry about the mess. I'll clean it up." I notice the mess for the first time and say "oh, don't worry about it. You're the guest and you both need to eat. Dinner is ready." Ian runs through the door at the mention of food. We both chuckle and look at the door. I then turn my attention back to the state of this room. It shouldn't take too long to clean up.

I'll just clean it up now.

I step more into the room and ask Logan "aren't you gonna go downstairs?" He replies by saying "I told you, I'll help clean it up."

It will probably be quicker with the both of us.

I agree and we both start putting everything in its right place. I tell Logan where everything goes and we finish in no time. We head downstairs and into the dining room where the best thing in existence is. Food.

Mum looks up at us and asks "where were you guys?"

Before I can reply, Logan says, "we were just cleaning Ian's room. I made a mess."

My mum gives Ian a pointed look, knowing Ian made the mess, and says, "oh ok. Well eat up."

Dinner went well. We spent a lot of the time joking around and learning about each other. If I was an outsider and I was looking at the scene, I would probably think that we are a happy family. In other words, it felt like I've known them all my life. After diner, we all sit back in the living room.

"So, what exactly is going on? What is the big news that you wanted to tell us?" Anastasia asks mum, getting straight to the point. I knew that she was anxious to know, just as I was. She was always the more straight forward person out of the two of us.

Mum lets out a shaky breath and Luke holds her hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. She looks up at him and he smiles down at her. Instantly, I could see the love and adoration in his eyes as much as I could see it in my mums. They were most likely a couple.

That's probably the reason why we are here.

Mum looks back at us and sighs. "So we aren't the same as other people." She starts, looking around.

I raise an eyebrow. "Who is we?"

"Everyone in this room." She says quietly.

"What do you mean by 'we aren't the same'?" Anastasia asks.