SNEAK PEEK of Death By Love or Blood?

Author's Note: You all guys deserve a sneak peek of this and here's a dedication/shout out to the two lovelies who requested this for me and helped me out for this. These two are loverlevi and snakitten. I'm still very busy for this year and next, but I'm doing my best to have you guys enjoy these bits and pieces of fluff. I know it's quite short since after all it is a work in progress. I'm trying to make this one shot at least longer than the others. Which is a goal that I made for myself. Plus, thank you all for the 11.2k views. By the way, is this title alright? I mean I'm kind of having lack of ideas for one. So can someone please leave a comment for one. Anyways thanks for having the patience to read this and oh ,do enjoy this sneak peek.

Noble x CreepyPasta!Reader!

It was another one of those days where the creepypasta family had their moments. Killing, bloodshed, and always causing trouble. My abilities were quite questionable really. To be honest, I feel like a normal human being that's what everyone back in the pasta house thought I was. Till when the guys gave one look at me and that's when all those nosebleeds started. You must be thinking, "Is it because of her looks?" No not really. The thing is it's the jiggly effects that tends to happen all the time. Whenever I move around! I can't help it at all. It just happens. It's so uncontrollable that it attracts people like a magnet. In all honesty, because of this people die from blood loss. Legit. Geez people can't seem to take their eyes off of things that aren't theirs to begin with. I let out a sigh and Jeff beside me grinned, "If you don't mind [insert your creepypasta name], we should hang out together this...afternoon. You're okay with that, right?"

I checked the time on my watch and said, "Well look at the time, I've gotta go. Tell Slendy that I'll be going. Later, Jeff!" I hopped down off the stool and ran out. Jeff really isn't that bad of a guy, he's just isn't my type. All he does at home is boast about his killing spree with others around. Now that I think about it, I must have broken his record or something. Oh well. I shrugged at the thought and headed into town still wearing one of Hoody's hoodie. Now that I think about it, why does everyone call him Hoody again? Eh, well it's not my place to say. I continued down the sidewalk lost in thought and I ended up walking right into someone. I rubbed my forehead and the person spoke warmly, "Hey, are you okay?"

I looked up and my jaw dropped. Not literally. I stared at the cute being before me. For the first time (in forever.. lol sorry 'bout that. xD), there's an actual human hasn't yet died from the attractiveness? No. What is it again? I was lost in thought and I snapped out of it when he waved his hand in front of my face. His face grown closer to mine, his eyes showed a look of concern as he asked again, "Are you okay, miss? Your face seems to be quite red."

My face flushed even more as he moved closer to me to check if I was sick or not. My heart felt as if it were to leap out of my chest. He's too close. I felt as if I was going to faint. He placed his forehead against mine and murmured, "I think you may have a fever. Though, I don't know for sure, I mean it is the middle of the summer and it's quite hot out here."

That's not the only thing that's hot.