A Guardian

He was floating. Jaimie had no idea where he was, nor who he was. His eyes flicked open and looked down to see what he was wearing. He wore a loose tank top and jean shorts. Huh. It seemed like a change, but he didn't know how.

Jaimie felt like a clean slate. Someone once amazing wiped clean like a school whiteboard. He felt pure and awake. It felt... Strange.

He felt a soft hand on his shoulder. A jolt went through Jaimie's body.

"Relax." A feminine voice said.

The voice was so kind and soft that Jaimie relaxed immediately. She had a beautiful voice, whoever it was. He turned around to face a woman in a toga with light pink hair, and wings sprouting out of her back.

Well, he thought right. It was an angel. "Wh-Who are you?" Jaimie managed to stammer out.

"This may sound strange, but I am your guardian angel. My name is Dove." She smiled. Jaimie looked into her eyes. "Who am I?" he asked. Dove chuckled like he had just told a joke. "You're Jaimie Ryans." she said after laughing. "And I need to give you some... updates!"

Jaimie tilted his head. "Wh-What for?" Dove smiled and touched his forehead with a finger, and handed him a mirror that floated by.

His hair was a light blue, and his ears were pierced. Why did he need these changes? "So people don't recognize you."  Dove said, as if she had read his mind. "Wh-Why?" Jaimie questioned. "You'll see." She answered. By now, Jaimie was very confused. An angel lady shows up in the sky and dyes his hair and pierces his ears? It made no sense.

Dove took a pocket clock out of her toga. "Well, our time is up, Jaimie! I hope you have a good time on the rest of your journey! We'll see each other soon."

Everything went black.

Again.

Wow, this is too much blacking out, Jaimie. You gotta solve this.