One Weird Night

It was a stormy afternoon and Jeremy was walking home. When he was walking down the street to his house he was starting to see weird things. Sometimes he would see demon like figures behind trees and evil dogs attacking trees.

Once he got home he ran up to his room and closed the door. He layed down and and put his head phones on and started listening to his music. He fell asleep for about 3 hours and his foster mom got home and woke him up.

When he woke up his foster mom said "Hey wake up I got pizza on my way home." He got up and walked down stairs and sat down at the table and opened the pizza box and grabbed a slice. His foster mom sat down and grabbed a slice herself. The dinner was silent as always and when the pizza was gone Jeremy got up and went to his room.

Jeremy fell asleep and he woke up in the middle of the night because his head was hurting really bad. He walked to the bathroom and he grabbed the pain pills out of the cupboard and he took a few. He then stood at the sink looking at the drain as he does when he is in pain. Which has been happening alot lately he slowly looked up to the mirror. He moved his hair around a little bit and he felt a bum that had a point to it.

He grabbed the comb that was in a cup on the sink and he combed the hair around the bumps and made them more clear. When he saw what they were he blacked out and what he saw was about to give him an adventure of a lifetime.