Chapter One

The band had just finished their final song of the night. After they all took their final bow, Shout looked over to see Twist staring at him, sweat dripping from his now messy hair. Quickly they both looked away, blushing. The four walked off stage, and Twist ran after Shout to catch up to him as they loaded the bus. "Nice job out there man," he said, his blue eyes shimmering. Shout looked up at him only to quickly look back down, hiding the light blush that dusted his cheeks. "Thanks, you too," he mumbled, trying not to grin.

The two walked into the bus. Twist sat down on one of the couches attached to the wall, Shout sitting next to him. "That performance was wild," Twist said, "Did you see those girls in the front row? They were totally all over you."
Shout shrugged. "Nah, I think you're mistaken. They were clearly going for you."

Suddenly, Kiki stumbled into the room, giggling, a bottle of Scotch in her hand. Marina came after, trying to grab hold of her.
"Are you serious, Kiki?! We've been off stage for 5 minutes tops," Shout said. "You're totally wasted!"

Kiki tried to hide the bottle behind her back. "I have been clean for a very long time," she said in her best sober voice, her words slurring slightly.

"You're fucking drunk." Twist said, taking the bottle from her hand. He turned to Marina. "You were supposed to make sure this didn't happen while we were on tour!" he shouted angrily. Shout stood up and grabbed his arm. "Calm down, Twist," he said smoothly, trying to get him to chill the FUCK out.

Marina was stunned at Twist's sudden burst of anger. She grabbed Kiki's arm. "Come on Kiki, let's get out of here," she said and walked out the door, letting it slam shut behind them.

After the two left, Shout sat back down, Twist following shortly after. They sat in stunned silence.

"That was... a lot," Shout said finally.

"Where do you think they're going?" Twist asked.

Shout shrugged. "I have no idea."

"What do you want to do until they come back?"

"Can we play Twister?" Shout suggested.

"Hell yeah," Twist said, hopping up enthusiastically from his spot. They went to the back of the bus and found an open area where he then set up the mat.

"I'll spin first," Shout said, reaching for the spinner. 

"Left foot green," he announced, and they both put their feet on a green spot.

The game continued this way until they found themselves in a very awkward situation, with Shout in a crab-like position and Twist above him, limbs on either side of Shout.

It was Twist's turn to spin. He reached for the spinner, but while lifting his arm he lost balance and fell, unfortunately landing on top of Shout.

They stayed there that way for a moment, processing the situation. Quickly, Twist sat back up and fixed his blue shirt. "Sorry about that..." he said, looking at Shout, who was staring in slight discomfort. It wasn't until Twist looked down a bit that he realized why Shout had that look on his face. Suddenly he felt his pants grow tighter.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom and jack off," shout said, bluntly honest. He stood up and began walking off. Twist grabbed his arm. "Wait... Lemme help u." he said.

"Are u sure...?" Shout asked, staring at his pee pee.  Twist nodded.

Twist kneeled down in front of Shout and began unbuttoning his pants and pulling down the zipper. He looked up at Shout, who nodded for him to continue. He pulled down his pants and boxers, exposing the dick. it was big. like really big. so big twist wasn't sure if he could actually suck it. but he did it anyway.

he took the thing in his mouth and gently sucked. Shout told him to keep going so he did. and then shout started moaning so he was thinking "hey I'm doing a really good job" but then his succ turned into MAXIMUM O V E R D R I V E and he sucked too hard. Shout felt his soul leave his body and enter Twist's.

"YO. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" Shout yelled, but it sounded like Twist's voice. Shout's body laid lifeless on the ground, and Twist's soul was nowhere to be found. But suddenly, Shout's body started moving again. It sat up. From inside Shout's body, Twist spoke.

"I'm finally inside of you. I've been waiting for this moment my whole life."