Chapter 1: Lone Wolf

It was a casual night of finishing of a small nests of vamps. That's one of the glories of being little not so little
y/n. Not having to worry about the ones you love being hurt. And also if your loving family gets killed by the one and only yellow eyed demon. He's the son of a bitch that.. I guess you could say inspired me into being a hunter. There's perks to being a lone wolf in this business, most hunters are, but I didn't want the perks. I wanted a family, a home, someone to love and then love me back. Wow I sound like a prissy.
Before heading to another crappy, cheap, motel I decided to change shirts and hit the bar for a drink or two. I definitely needed it and wasn't going to go back to my room to have insomnia and terrible flashbacks of that retched night. As I walk in the sound of annoying music that I don't have any interest in and the smell of alcohol radiated into my nostrils. I sit down and order my usual. Of course being me I decide to walk over to the men at the pool table and 'drunkenly' ask to play. They bid 500 dollars. What retards. After they fell for my solid drunk act, yes I squashed them like a bug, took the money and sat back in my original spot.

2 hours later~~

More pool games and a couple drinks more.(I know how to handle my liquor) the room suddenly gets a little quieter with only about 15 people when originally there's was about 30. The doors open once again and I'm to busy with my last game of the night to notice.

Deans p.o.v
"Come on Sammy! Just one drink!"
"Fine. One. That's it. Then we go back to the motel and get some shut eye."
"Fine by me" I smirk.
We were still confused on who killed the nest before us, but honestly I was relieved to get my drink faster than planned. We walked in discussing who the mystery hunter was. We called everyone and no one seemed to have been anywhere near us. That's when I saw her. Playing pool. She looked gorgeous. Her flowing y/h/c falling right beneath her shoulders and that outfit was just right. Denim jeans with a gray tank top followed by a thin black sweater. You could obviously tell that she was playing drunk to get more money out of the people. Wow. Gorgeous and smart. I could tell Sam noticed her too. Dang it. She better not fall for him.

Your p.o.v
After I beat some more suckers at pool I gather my money and I head towards the door. And holy hot tamales. They were hot tamales. The tall one was gorgeous and the green apple eyed one was breathtaking. I literally stopped mid in my tracks and let his facial features sink in. That's when he finally said "hi I'm dean. And you are?" With a million dollar smile. And I instantly shook away my drooling look and responded with "hi dean. I'm y/n.. I'm sorry I didn't catch your name" looking at the moose looking one. "Oh uh heh I'm Sam."
"Well it's very nice to meet you too"