Rules

It's simple.

1. I take my time, so don't rush. I tend to be pretty busy sometimes, but I'll get it done as soon as I'm able to.

2. You must read my book Not Another Prep School, vote for at least three chapters (it is preferred that you vote on more, but I'm not gonna push that.) Also you must leave feedback on at least two chapters.

3. Have to fill out the form on the designated chapter. (next chapter)

4. I will most likely not read all the chapters due to the fact I won't have enough time. Now that doesn't mean I won't eventually come back to it though. Especially if I like it. I'm not normally the type to just stop reading books...

5. Must follow this account, permanently. I follow back, so don't worry, now if I find out that you unfollowed me, then I will unfollow you and take down your review and put some weird picture in it's place... probably...In fact I'll have my best friend pick out a picture and it may not be all that appropriate... you will be shamed and probably a bit embarassed by it, so I suggest not testing me... or my friends...

6. I will not start on your book until payment has been completed. There are no exceptions *cough cough* yabbayyab *cough cough* fill out the form already*cough cough* (had too she said she would,  but hasn't yet, she said this last week during school... maybe two weeks ago...)

If you are satisfied with my work feel free to tell your followers about me. I need stuff to do, so I would really appreciate it if you told them...

You should know, I will read all genres, but I'm not a huge fan of nonfiction or fan-fiction even though, I'm in several fandoms.

LBGT+ and Mature books are allowed.