Norway x Depressed! Suicidal!Reader

Crying. That's what you've been doing since he and his girlfriend hurt you.
And it all just happened four days ago...

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

You walked out of your seventh period class, the last class of the day.
Your eyes searched around for your best friend, and crush, Lukas.
You hoped that his girlfriend, (Girl's Name), wouldn't be with him.
You smiled once you found him with no sign of (G\N) near him.
Ever since Lukas started dating (G\N), you've been having severe depression that you kept hidden from everyone.
Depression, longing, and jealousy mixed together to form a smile that was more of a mask, hiding your true feelings.
These feelings were too overwhelming, and were making your heart feel like a knife was stabbed into your heart and left there.
You started running towards Lukas, feeling genuinely happy for once. That was, until you saw (G\N) walk out of the classroom Lukas was standing by. He had only been waiting for her...
Your happiness disappeared, however, your smile continued to linger on your face.
"Hey, Lukas, hey, (G\N)! How were your days?" You said to the two of them once you got there.
Lukas just shrugged, while (G\N) said,"It was the best! Especially since I have Lukas as my boyfriend!"
She tried to give Lukas a kiss, but he just kept dodging her.
"Lukas, why don't you want to kiss me!? Don't you love me?" (G\N) cried out.
"No, now shut up before I call Ivan over." Lukas replied.
Being a Kuudere, Lukas never seemed to care about anyone (not even about his lover). Over time, though, he'll seem more caring on the outside instead of hiding it on the inside.
And since he has been dating (G\N) for only a few months, he didn't seem as caring as he really is.
But he has known you for a long time, and shows his caring side to you more than he does to other people.
(G\N) shivered with a scared expression on her face before nodding.
You then asked the two of them,"Why don't we leave before it gets too late?"
Lukas nodded, and smiled his extremely rare smile at you before beginning to walk with (G\N) clinging to his arm.
You never really approved of (G\N), especially since she was only dating him out of lust.
You remembered that after Lukas and (G\N) started dating, (G\N) told you as she stared hungrily at Lukas,"I'm so happy that Lukas and I are finally dating! We'll have so much fun in bed!"
You hated it when people used other people for stuff like that, just like you hated (G\N).
During the walk home, you and Lukas noticed that (G\N) seemed focused for once. She didn't even feel like talking, which is unusual for someone like her.
At some point, (G\N) asked you,"Hey, (Your name), can we talk in private?"
Without thinking, you told her,"Sure!", and followed her around the corner.
"You know that Lukas and I are dating, correct?" She asked.
"Yeah..." You replied, raising an eyebrow.
"Then why are you trying to steal Lukas from me?
You should just get it in your head that you're too worthless, ugly, stupid, annoying, and useless to be able to date someone as great as Lukas!
So just back off, and never bother us again! Or, better yet, just end it, so that nobody will have to deal with you!" (G\N) said, smirking once she finished her last sentence.
You, being hurt by her words, did what anyone like her deserves: the most lethal smack to the face known to the universe.
"(Y\N)! Why did you hit (G\N)?!" You heard Lukas yell from behind you; he must have come around the corner right as you hit her.
"Because she was telling me that I was all these bad things, and to kill myself!
She's also just dating you out of lust, not love! She doesn't actually love you!" You yelled back to him.
"(Y\N), after years of taking people's torment, how have you not been able to stay strong and ignore those who hurt you? You didn't have to lash out at (G\N) like that!" Lukas said, crossing his arms and angrily glaring at you.
"L-Lukas? Did you not hear a word I just said?" You asked, feeling heartbroken.
"Yes, and I don't want to hear anymore of your lies.
Just leave and stay away from us!" Lukas said, pushing past you and taking (G\N)'s arm.
No one but you noticed the smirk (G\N) gave you as she and Lukas walked away.
You walked home, feeling depressed, and no longer hiding the depression.