Waking Up

"Wake Up!!"

Laughter is escaping from my lips. Or rather, insane cackles are.

I am being shaken. I open my eyes to see my mother gripping on me. She looks distraught. I stop laughing immediately.

I don't understand what has just happened. Then realization hit me: I had another nightmare. But these weren't ordinary nightmares. They were different. Visions. That's what they were. But they were so unrealistic. Yet every moment seemed too much like real life.

Was it weird to say that I enjoyed these? They made me seem powerful. Like I was in charge.

'Mom... I--" I broke off. I'm at a loss for words. What am I supposed to say? That I was only laughing like a madman because I was having fun?

"Its okay. Lets just... go eat breakfast. We'll talk about this later"

I glance at the clock. It was three A.M. Now I wasn't so sure who was the crazy one.

 "Mom, you realize that its 3:00 A.M., right?"

Her eyes widen and she gets embarrassed at the suggestion of eating so freaking early.

"Oh... okay then do you wanna... get ready for school? "

I stared very hard at my mom, wondering why she was acting so strange. Then, I understood. She didnt want me to go back to sleep. She was afraid I would.. have another dream.

"Oh..Oh! erm.. Yeah let me just um.... get my room and clothes err- you know-"

She realized I understood, and that I was also kind of asking her to leave me in peace.

"Yeah", the words a low breeze through the still room," I'll go make you some pancakes." And then she was gone.

I suppress a sigh, and fall back on my bed. Why me? What was so hard about being normal? I wished it was back to normal. Before all the pandmoniem. Ugh.

It was still dark outside. Still too early to call any of my friends. But I wasn't supposed to go to sleep.

I looked out of the window. I saw darkness, darkness that filled these visions. Darkness that gave me hope. Hope to one day make these visions a reality.

*                                                                       *                                                                   *

A/U:

Hey guys! Its me! sorry I havnt been able to get this story going.  Its been hard adjusting to school and my brothers but... WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?!!? IM SORRY BUT IM DYING TO KNOW. WELL, I HAVE TO GO. PLEASE,

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!

STAY SAFE AND STAY WITHYOUR HEARTS.

~ NUTELLA