Chapter 11

Natalie's POV

We made our way to the house. It is beautiful. The car stops and I look through the window at the house.

Belle and my door are opened by Rumple, and we get out. I look to the house and back to Belle. She smiles, and grabs my hand.

"You're home." I smile back at her. I squeeze her hand, as we walk inside.

"So, Nat, I would give you a tour now, but since it is 10 o' clock at night, I'll show you to your room. The tour will be in the morning."

"Okay." I nod.

We go into the gorgeous house and up the esquisite stair-case. There is a loft that is expertly designed. We walk a few feet forward to a hallway that is lined with rooms. They walk me to the end of the hall and open the door on the right.

"This is your room." Rumple informed me.

"I'll take you into town tomarrow, to get decorations and clothes." I nod and walk in.

"Thank you."

"No. You deserve mo-"

"No. Thank you." I walk to them and pull them into a hug.

"You are very welcome, Natalie. Let us know if there is anymore that we can do for you." Rumple insists. I nod.

They go on to leave me to retire. I close the door and sit on the bed. There is a big bed, a dresser and a walk-in closet with a mirrior hanging inside. I look around the room, but soon become tired.

I look down to my clothes, and I see I am wearing white teni shoes, a hospital short-sleeved-shirt and pants pair, and a jacket. My black jacket.

I take off my jacket and lay it on the dresser. I walk to the open closet door. I see myself in the mirrior. I see my scared, brusied and brunt arms. I look to my average face.

I am not as pretry as my mother or sister. Why does Henry come back everyday? I look back upbto my matted hair and face.

I tear up and begin to become ashamed at the thoughts of my insecurities.