Adorable puppy here we come!

Your P.O.V
     After we were done kissing which felt like ages Mark pulled away, our foreheads touching. "Hmm, let me make it up to you (y/n). Let me make you feel a bigger emotion." Mark whispered into my ear nibbling on my earlobe. "Sorry Mark, not today." I whispered back giggling and patting his chest. Mark groaned and walked into the kitchen me following him. "I really want a 2 coloured eye puppy!!" I exclaimed as chica came into the room shaking her tail. "Seriously babe? I thought that was a joke." Mark muttered. "PLEEEEEEAASSSSEEEEE!" I begged literally on my knees as chica sat there looking at me weirdly.

  Chica's P.O.V
       What the hell is mom doing with dad? She's on her knees begging while dad is giggling. I have NO idea what's going on. And honestly, I don't even want to know.  "Chica pika! Why are you staring off into space?" Mom asked. Shit, I better run.

   Your P.O.V
        Mark finally said yes to getting a puppy as chica ran upstairs. I wonder why. I grabbed my keys and we exited the house. We got into the vehicle and drove to the adoption center.

we opened the doors to be greeted by so many ADORABLE animals!! "Hello, I'm Shafa! Any animals are to your eye or interest you?" Shafa greeted. "Yes, we're actually looking for a 2 different coloured eye puppy." I stated looking at the puppies. "Well, you're just in luck! We just had one came about 3 hours ago. His name is Razz (my actual dogs name lol)" "aww! Let's see him!" I said following her to a glass square. "Here he is!" She squealed showing me the most adorable puppy!

 "Here he is!" She squealed showing me the most adorable puppy!

"AWWW! We take him." Mark giggled picking him up. "Right this way." She said taking us to the cashier "90.56" she said. I got my wallet out and paid. "Mark! We still need a leash, bed, dog bowls. A outfit!" I said looking around. He nodded and followed me.

I found, a brown leash, a black furry bed, and 2 red dog bowls. " you can take those for free. They're our last in stock." Shafa smiled. We thanked her and exited the adoption centre. "I'm gonna hold him while you drive." I giggled taking the pup away as Mark placed the rest in the back.

We entered the vehicle and Mark turned it on and drove off.

We entered the house and chica ran downstairs to see what's up. "Chica meet razz!" I giggled putting him down. They sniffed eachother and ran of playing.

Mark placed razzes stuff by Chica's stuff. I fixed razzes bed and checked the time "Mark, it's 9:00, I think we should go to bed." I yawned. Mark nodded and picked me up bridal style pecking my lips on the way as we closed the door to our bedroom.

Chica's P.O.V
I gently bit razzes neck and picked him up placing him in his bed. I yawned and laid down snuggling into the fluffy bed. I licked his ears and gently laid my head on his stomach falling asleep on my bed. 'Goodnight my special brother.'