5K / Demons and Pillows

We reached 5K!!! I seriously can not thank all of you enough for helping me achieve this. I never thought anyone would actually read my book before and then look what happened! 100 readers in 3 days! I still can't believe it. Thank you all so, so much. Couldn't have made it without you. Love you my beauties!!!😘😘😘😘😘

-peachywilder💗

{update: 1/30/18}
Here's a short imagine for you all! :)
-----
You lay in bed, a pillow gripped in your hands as your wide eyes play tricks on you, creating dark figures in the faint light that fills the bedroom.

"Y/N...that movie didn't scare you, did it?" Jack asks from beside you.

"O-of course n-not." You stutter, scooting closer to him. He laughs and wraps an arm around your waist, snuggling into you.

"You're cute. Just go to sleep. If anything happens, I'll protect you with my playing cards." He jokes.

"Whatever." You mumble, slowly drifting into a peaceful sleep.

~a few hours later~

You hear the door creak open and your eyes immediately pop open.

A dark shadow moves into the room, walking around to Jack's side of the bed, making your breath hitch.

If slowly reaches its hand out to touch him and you freak.

"AHHHH!!" You scream, grabbing the pillow from between your legs and moving to hit the shadowy figure with it. "DON'T. KILL. MY. BOYFRIEND!" You shout each word, pounding the squirming figure with that pillow.

"Y/N!" Jack shouts, grabbing you and dragging you away from the groaning figure on the floor. Jack reaches for the light switch making your eyes widen even more.

Danny.

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N!" He shouts, angrily standing up.

"S-sorry." You say sheepishly, dropping the pillow. "You should've knocked or something! Besides, what are you doing up at 3:00 in the morning, sneaking in here!?"

"I was going to ask Jack to help me clean up some water I spilled in the kitchen since the light is out. I didn't want to disturb so I came in quietly but it OBVIOUSLY didn't work." Danny huffs.

"Oh..."

"Sorry Danny. Just leave the water, we'll deal with it tomorrow." Jack sighs.

Danny shoots you a glare as he exits, closing the door behind him.

"Sorry..." you apologize, slipping back into bed with Jack.

"I'm actually quite impressed. Maybe I'll hire you as my personal bodyguard. You can use pillows to protect me."

"Shut up." You mumble, snuggling into him once more.
-----