Love At First Show

Imagine request from: Sharksky
Hope you like it!😊
(Personal imagine)
_____
"Ladies and Gentlemen! Join me for a magic show!" I announce. A small crowd gathered around me. "Alright, I'm going to need a volunteer."

Everyone's hands shot up once I said 'volunteer'. I look around and notice this guy standing at the back of the crowd.

"You." I say, pointing to him. His head shoots up.

"Me?" He asks. I giggle.

"Yes you. Come on up!" I say.

He reluctantly walks through the crowd to me.

"Ok. What's your name, first of all." I ask.

"Jack. Jack Wilder." He replies with a smile. I return the smile.

"Ok, Jack, I need you think about a playing card." I tell him.

"Alright." He says.

"Now, where are you from?" I ask.

"Here. Brooklyn." He answers. The crowd erupts into cheers.

"Nice, nice. Now, I just want to point out that you have very nice shoes, Mr.Wilder." I say. He looks down at his feet.

"Thank you?" He replies, confusion clouding his voice.

I wait until he notices.

He furrows his eyebrows and moves his foot around. He looks up at me to see the smirk plastered on my face.

He bends down and pulls out a folded up card. He opens it and smiles.

"Was that the card you were thinking about?" You ask. He nods his head and the crowd erupts into applause.

"Thank you, thank you!" I say as everyone begins to leave.

"That was a really neat trick." Jack says.

"Thank you." I say. "See ya around, Wilder."
---(3 weeks later)
"Henley." The red-headed woman introduces herself last.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Cate."

"Cate?" I turn around to see Jack standing at the top of the staircase.

"Jack! Hey!" I say, hugging him.

"Hey." He says with a smile.

"Well, I'm just going to point out the obvious but in question form: You two know each other?" Merritt asks.

I nod.

"Cate can pull off some pretty awesome magic tricks if you ask me." Jack says.

A blush creeps up onto my cheeks.

"Thanks." I say.

"I have a good feeling me and Jack are gonna be great friends." I think.
---(After they saw the blueprints)
"Wow. So, now we're all partners!" I exclaim.

"Yeah. We are." He says. "Umm,...Cate?" He asks.

"Ya?" I ask.

"You're really fun to hang out with and I was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner Friday night?" He asks.

"Well, that happened pretty fast." I think.

"Sure!" I say.

"Really?" He asks.

"Ya! Besides, it'll give us a chance to really know each other. Here's my number and address." I say handing him the piece of paper I was previously scribbling on.

"Thanks. See ya Friday!" He says. "Bye!"

"Bye Jack!" I say.

"I definitely won't be able to stop smiling for a while now." I think as I walk down the stairs.
_____
Thanks to Sharksky for requesting the imagine. This was fun to write. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed and ya! Bye my beauties!
-XxMaddyCxX