9

When I finally came out from the forest and on to the road leading to the stables I remembered that I promised that I would go on a ride with Andy and Drake after school.

The field was almost empty with the exception of a few students walking towards the castle and a group sitting under a tree chatting.

Andy and Drake were done already, and there they were all dressed and standing next to their horses. Drake has a dark brown horse and Andy a black, they are both wearing surely the school riding uniform posh as hell, with the school logo on the jacket.

I jumped down from Lucky and started walking towards them, they were arguing about something but before I came so close that I would hear what they were talking about they froze and both at the same time sniffed the air and at the blink of an eye they both were in front of me. "Iiippp" I culden't stop the strange noise that escaped my lips as I stumbled back.

Their eyes were dangerously black, but I dropped lucky's mane and pulled out the two silver pistols that I have in the holsters under my jacket, loaded and pointed both barrels to their chest before they even blinked.

The silence was killing me and you culd cut the tension with a knife and fucking eat it with a fork.

Drake was the first to break the silence "you reek of dog" he growled, it was like the voice didn't belong to him it was dark and animalistic. "Ohhhhh hehe doyyy" I spun the guns on my fingers put the safety on and in the holsters they go.

"I met a really nice werewolf whom I went riding with" "WHAT" they both boomed "WHO."

"Uuuumm someone named Tate, and we just talked you guys" they both huffed "Tate?! Listen you don't want to get involved with him he doesn't have that good reputation" Drake stated while his eyes started showing their natural emerald green colour. "Yeah who would have thought that a wolf would be popular among vampires"

"I think you should talk to your dad," Andy said as he picked me up bridal style, I squealed and gripped his shirt and sent him a glare. "Wait what about the horses?" " I sent some staff to go get them," Drake said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Okay I'm gonna run really fast so I need you to close your eyes" I got a little bit nervous but I just closed them, I felt the wind push the air out of my lungs and wind gush passt me.

"Why are you manhandling my daughter?" I heard as soon as we came ta a stop I looked around and noticed that we were in my father's office. And Andy let me down, as my father as well sniffed the air and in the blink of a second I was in his embrace, turned away and a few meters from the guys, I could feel a low rumbling vibration of him growling, I feel protected, I relaxed and put my hands against his back.

"Why does my daughter smell like werewolf?" he asked with anger in his voice  "Well she was hanging out with the alpha" I could hear him growl again.

"He's nice," I said as soft as I could to calm him so that he wouldn't tear the desk apart. He took a few whiffs of my hair and then let go of me "you are dismissed" he said aimed at the guys. I heard how the door closed behind them.

He let go and sat behind his desk while I sat on the opposite side, "ahhhhh I hoped this wouldn't happen" he massaged he temples as he leaned back "you're a witch" he paused "your mother was also a witch, but not all get the gene, and you probably are in quite the difficult situation, you see there is a prophecy about a witch that will rule the world forever, this witch has a mate of every supernatural race." 

"WAIT WHAT slow down, how do you know I'm a witch?"  it seemed so unreal "Elisabeth the coven leader came by she the coven wants to claim you she said you were the one in the prophecy, but I didn't want to believe her." the words that wouldn't prosses suddenly hit me like a brick wall. I shoot out of the chair like a rocket and started pacing around the room "how can I be a witch that's not possible I-I-I know for a fact that I am human I mean I have NO powers" I turned towards my father so that he would explain.

"You need to visit a coven so that the council of witches can give you the power that is truly yours and after that all of your mates can find you" "Uuum ok what mates" "well you see all supernatural creatures have a mate, it doesn't matter gender it's like your other half and with you being who you are you have 4 mates is probably gonna be a small problem" "why....." " well  one thing you need to know about a mate is that they are super possessive and protective about their mate and you have 4 of them who will constantly try and prove that they are better than the rest of your mates. And then you have the father, which is me by the way *wink *wink, will rip their heads of both if they hurt you or touch you." "Wha-wha okay so suddenly I have four mates that will go crazy once they find me, but wait what has all of this to do with Tate? " "well that only proves this, even more, he wanted you to call him Tate, he is a alfa and they go by that title before you get your powers a mate can only find you if you two are close. and you should know that Adam was in here looking for you and I had the urge to choke him so he is probably your mate, look out for him." He winked, "or I might just lock you away."