6

"I think that you do" he sang softly. Adam looked suddenly disturbed and clutching the silverware in his hands tightly and I turned towards Daniel our noses slightly touching. "Oh really and why would he do that?" I mean really what's sooo interesting about me.

"Cuz you're smoking hot and..." he inhaled and closed he's eyes "and you smell delicious " he smiled "and I think he's got a thing for you"

what really, why would he think that someone like Adam has a thong for me? nooo I don't think so.

~Time skip~

My dad talked about a horse that was mine who was in the stables, he is black with a grey mane he's called Lucky.

I am in my room changing to my black riding pants and a red jacket because it's kinda chilly, and tie my hair in a loose pony tail and start walking towards the stables it's kind of a long walk, this school is so big with a pool, training and sport areas on the yard and about a five hundred bed rooms in the dorm and with everyone sharing that makes about a thousand students, and so many classrooms that you easily can get lost even if you pay attention to your surroundings. As I was crossing the yard there were multiple classes that had both self defense and also tactical training, and different weapon training classes. One of the students stopped what they where doing one by one and soon the entire class was looking at me. The teacher gave me a small nod and then I herd yelling from yard "and then two hundred pushups..NOW"

As I got to the stables I brought my bag with all my brushes and other equipment from the storage room and put down the bag on the floor outside lucky's cubicle as I got inside with a brush and greeted him and started brushing. I tried to keep myself busy but now as I was brushing lucky all the thoughts that I didn't want to think about now came crushing down all at once.

Adam the vampire knight in shining armor, why had he taken an interest in me I mean it was pretty obvious I didn't believe Daniel but it was.

"Wow hello beautiful" i looked up from lucky's mane and there behind the bars stood a man with blonde curly hair, light skin and he had the most amazing dark brown eyes that you could just melt by looking into them.

"I'm Tate" he said and opend the door, he reached hes hand for me to shake "I'm Anna nice to meet you" I said and shook hes hand, I feelt tingeling sparks shoot throgh my hand and travel up my arm, it was a nice feeling "hey are you done brushing? wold you like to join me for a ride in the woods?" he asked as if he didn't have a care in the world all the while he's words boomed with a kind of power and authority . "Sure I just have to put lucky's gear on and I'll join you..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay for me over 500 words and a chapter finally done.

To all those American horror story fans out there I just had to put Tate in there because I just LOVE him he is just soooooo sweet I'm gonna go melt to a pile on the floor now bye bye.