Chapter 14

Soo's POV

It's been a month since that Jessica didn't show herself to me on our meeting place . It almost 3 weeks since I rejected her call and stay away on her. I didn't know why she keep calling me when she never showed herself that day.

I am heading to my car when I got bump to someone.

" Oh ! I'm sorry Miss are you okay? " Sooyoung ask to the girl then he pick all the papers that scattered on the floor. When he pick the last paper he read the paper " Krystal Jung " ? Wait Jung ? Is she a sister of Jessica Jung?

" Excuse me Oppa thank you for your help? And it also my fault why we bumped to each other because I didn't see on my way " Krystal said.

" No, it's ok Mi.."

Before Sooyoung could complete the word miss krystal cut his words.

" I'm Krystal Jung and you? ". Krystal ask him.

" I'm Choi Sooyoung "

" Oh, so you're a son of auntie Choi? " Krystal ask again

" Yeah. "

" Oh, I see now. Oppa can you lend me where my unnie is. She's your co worker right? " Krystal again

" Yeah you're right." but we're not in good terms Sooyoung want to add that. .

" Oppa let's go. " Krystal

" where? " Soo

" You forgot already?"Krystal asked him in disbelief.

" Hmm.. "

" I said earlier Oppa, if you can lend me from my Jessica unnie." Krystal

" Ah, yeah. Let's go Krystal. "

" Are you close with my unnie Oppa? " Krystal ask him.

Sooyoung didn't know what to answer because, I know that we're not close ..

" hmm. Oppa . I know why you're not answering my question, because you're not close with my unnie right? " Krystal.

" Yeah. Your right krystal. " Soo

" Hmm. Sorry for my unnie. She didn't close to the man because of her past. " Krystal

" Past? Why? " Soo ask Krystal

" Because of her boyfriend Lee Donghae. " Krystal.

" What Donghae do to her to hate her all the man she meet? " Sooyoung.

" I don't know the whole story Oppa but, Jessica unnie told me that Donghae cheated her when their 6th year anniversarry. " Krystal

Ting .. That the sound of elevator reminded their that they are on the 9th floor.

Krystal and Sooyoung walk the hallway going to Jessica's office..

" Oppa Sooyoung is that you're girlfriend? " Seohyun ask him.

" No hyunnie she's the youngest sister of Miss Jessica" Soo answer.

" Oh. Mianhe Oppa Miss Jung " Seohyun apologized to them.

" It's ok Unnie, call me Krystal " Krystal

" Ok. Krystal~sshi nic to meet you " Seohyun

" Drop the ~sshi unnie. You too unnie nice to meet you. " Krystal.

Krystal and Sooyoung continue to walk going to Jessica office.

Tok.. Tok.. Tok..

Sooyoung knocked the door then, the door opened.