Chapter 15.

Everything between Harry and I was solved and he told me a little more about his personal life. He didn't open much to me about it, but at least it was something.

I did keep my word, I said no every time he asked for sex. I realized I had to give myself some more respect, I can't let him treat me like shit, he has to respect me.

Today I had a day off, although I had to drop some paperwork to Harry this afternoon. I was actually on my way to the office, I couldn't afford a car, so I had to walk. But thankfully it wasn't a long walk since my apartment was quite close to the Styles building.

I tried to walk as fast as I could, and I didn't notice when I bumped into someone.

"Oh god, I am so sorry." The guy I bumped into was quite handsome. He had a pair of hazel eyes, his hair was curly, almost like Harry's but his was short and dirty blonde. And something I couldn't miss was his smile, which it also reminded me of Harry's smile.

I think I'm going mad now, all I can think about is Harry.

"No, it's ok. I'm the one who's sorry. I was looking at my phone." I smiled at him, and he reached out his hand for me to take it. "Luke."

"Bella" I introduced myself. As I started at him, I couldn't help but think about Harry, he looked just like him. Of course, with some differences but they did look alike.

I was thinking about their similarities for quite too long, until he snap me out of it.

"Hey, would you like to get a coffee or something?"

"Sure."

"How about instead of coffee we go to this bar, it's small but it's good." That offer was quite tempting, but I'd rather take the coffee.

"Oh no, I don't drink." I said awkwardly.

He looked me up and down and smiled, but his smile was weird. As if he knew something, something that I didn't.

"Oh sorry, pregnant women can't drink huh?" My jaw probably fell to the floor as soon as he said that, he just called me fat...

"I'm not pregnant..." maybe I'm just fat, but it's not for you to point it out. People these days are so rude.

"I'm sorry...fuck, I'm so sorry." He apologized about a million times, but as I thought about it, he could be right. I didn't get my period last month, nor this month...

"It's alright." I told him not to worry about it be a now I was the one worrying about it, maybe I should take a pregnancy test. Maybe he's right, maybe I am pregnant but I just don't know it yet.

"Hey, coffee's on me, yeah?" He snapped me out of my thoughts, once again.

"Oh...hmm actually could we maybe not go get coffee?"

"Oh yeah it's fine. If it's because I said that you were pregnant, I'm so sorry. I always say the wrong things." I smiled at him and told him that it was ok, but I had to go do something. We exchanged numbers and decided to meet for coffee next week.

___________________
Hello, Everyone!!!! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in months, like 4 or 5 months. I feel so bad, I'm so sorry. I know this is a very short chapter, but it's very important!!!