Who and Why? Pt. 1

-Sangra's POV-

It's been a week since school start and everything happened so fast i couldn't cope with well. The vase falling incident which i have no ideas who did it and why. Jimin oppa was so busy lately with the case I'm sure, he didn't even tell us how it's going. ahhh! meolla.... i need to go to sleep now it's late already.

-Jimin's POV-

*tomorrow morning at school*

I already checked the CCTV and what surprised me was that girl i suspicious wasn't even walk to the balcony area, she somehow just stand there, more like hiding. I didn't watch it completely from the beginning of today or before it happened though, i just watched the part she was there because i still have my training with BTS afterward so i still have no idea who's behind all of this. huhhh... i need to ask that girl after class or perhaps lunch time. To know her class i go to teacher office and ask Mrs. Kim.

*lunch time*

I hurriedly run to her class before she goes to cafeteria because there're too many people there and i don't want that. She stands there packing her books inside her bag. I walk in and pull her to the rooftop. At the rooftop...

"What are you doing?!" she shouts at me pretending to be irritated instead of nervous.

"I'm the one who should ask you, what were you doing there at the balcony?"

"I-I...do-don't know what you're talking about... let me go!" she tries to look me in the eyes to prove what she's saying is the truth but fails and looks down instead.

"I saw you standing there at the balcony in the CCTV. Don't you dare lie to me!" i tighten my grip and pull her closer.

"Y-you got the w-wrong person... i wasn't there last tuesday" she says trembling.

"I didn't mention the time yet and you said it was last tuesday so that proves that you were there. Now tell me!! I don't have much time to waste with you"

"OK! fine i was there and what?" she shouts AGAIN.

"Why did you do that to my Sangra?" i ask her trying to calm myself down as much as possible.

"Do what? and who the hell is your Sangra?" she asks me back looking puzzled. girl that trick won't work on me.

"I don't have time i repeated again. OK?" starting to lose control i let out words through my gritted teeth.

"Don't tell me the girl who was moving that vase plant then was your Sangra? Phew... i didn't do anything to her, i just happened to saw her doing something i shouldn't witness" she says looking kinda angry. wait?! what?!! ANOTHER girl moving the vase plant? Yeah i kinda know she wasn't the one who did it. OH... so that's why she hesitated to go inside the teachers' office that day. Suddenly things start to make sense just like she turns on the lightbulb in this dark room.

"Do you still remember that girl? how does she look like?" smiling i ask her.

"How come you ask me? she's your girl and you don't remember her?"

"NO! THAT GIRL wasn't my Sangra or my girl!! She's maybe the one who tried to hurt my Sangra and that's why i ask you. Can you please tell me now?" heol... how far her imagination can go i wonder.

"Oh... i didn't see her face though, she was facing my with her back" she says shrugging her shoulders.

"Thank you so much!!" too happy i hug her without any thoughts.

"Umm... your welcome but first let me go. Class will start in any minute and i can not be late" she tries to push me away so i let her go and i see her blushing if I'm not mistaken. Aishh... how can i not think and hug her like that? like that she runs to her class.