Part 5

It hurt it really did hurt me. I had told star fire I liked Robin and yet she kissed him. I had told her if she could help me tell him and she said she would talk to him and when she gave a little knock on the wall it was my Que to come in and tell him. But no. I was waiting outside his bedroom and star wAs "talking " to him. I heard a faint knock on the wall and took it as the sign. I opened the door to see star kissing Robin. I tried to hold in the tears that had formed in my eyes." Sorry I interrupted " I ran to my room and told myself it would be ok. If that is what makes my friends happy then I would back off and try and be happy for them. I let sleep welcome me. It was late already anyways. I had spend all day in my room crying.
********************** The next day
"Hello friends" it killed me to hear her sweet voice. After all she had been a good friend until she had to use my feelings to her will and back stabbed me. I still couldn't believe it I mean we were talking about star. "Friend Raven are you not happy to see me " she replied with a smirk on her face. "Yeah I am star" Robin passed by me and headed towards the guys. Star Fire glared at me and said " I must thank you friend Raven for helping me get friend Robin to be what you would call my boyfriend" she got up and left to her room. I put my hands in my face with frustration when I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. "Hey Rae how are you " "I've been better" "what's wrong " " none of your concern Robin." I got up and walked away "Rae. What's wrong with her." Robin shook the thought away and went to check on star for their date.he felt bad for Raven, she was one of his closest friends, the only one who understood him , and he understood her. He knocked on a big metal door with the words STAR engraved on it. "Star are you ready for our date" "yes boyfriend Robin" personally he thought she was overdressed. He also hated when she called him boyfriend Robin. They took the T- car to a cafe but somehow they ended up at the mall. His good day had just made a turn for the worst. They entered the mall and Star Fire dragged Robin around to stores like Forever 21. She had him on his last nerve. She kept on making him try on varieties of clothes. Star dragged him into Victoria's Secret. Girls giggled as they walked past him. Star held up a pink bra with sequins and asked if it was pretty. When Robin didn't answer she shrugged and Went back to looking at the bras. Robin noticed a figure he recognized. It was Raven. He yelled her name out loud enough for her to hear but low enough for star not to hear. Raven heard her name being called from inside Victoria's Secret. She turned to see an embarrassed Robin and giggled. Robin gave her a frown. He pleaded her to take him with her. She nodded and he ran to the door. "Why were you in there" "star don't ask. Where you headed to " "hot topic, music store and book store" "cool I'll tag along" they went into hot topic and Robin purchased a shirt. Then they went into the music store where both Robin and Raven purchased an all time low, MCR, and fall out boy album. Lastly they went to the book store. Raven didn't purchase anything because there was no new books. When they headed towards the exit Robin turned to Raven " thanks for the awesome shopping day Rae" "your we.." Raven was interrupted by an angry and worried Starfire. "Robin! Where were you I was so worried" "well Rae got here and when I saw her I asked if I could tag along because you were busy" "oh Robin don't scare me like that ever again" star glared at Raven. She noticed that star didn't want her near Robin so she told Robin" I'll get going now so you can enjoy each other I didn't know you two were on a date sorry" when Raven turned to leave Robin grabbed her wrist and told her not to leave him alone with star through their bond. She replied "why she's your girlfriend" through their bond. "Just don't " she nodded. Star tried to drag Robin to another girly store when Raven "fainted" and dropped her stuff. Robin knew what she was doing and looked at star" I should take her to the tower so cyborg can see what is wrong with her ok? You stay here and enjoy yourself a little while longer" star Nodded and Robin gave her a kiss on the cheek before turning towards Raven and picking her small form up along with her bags. When they got out of the mall Raven opened one of her eye lids ."you can put me down now boy blunder" Robin chuckled " thank you" "your very welcome. Btw please never make me do that again. I don't like being carried like a baby" they headed to the tower and Robin went upstairs to his room. Raven stayed in the living room before a really angry star stomped in the door. "Raven!!!" "Yes star" " you backstabbing slut! " "what are you talking about star" "I saw you and Robin outside. And you did not faint! You just pretended to so you could steal my boyfriend!" "Star you got it all wrong Robin asked me to not leave him there with you through our bond" "he wouldn't do that to me you liar!!!!" Star grabbed Ravens neck, choked her and got ready to throw a star bolt at her. Her eyes got green and she was about to shoot at her target when someone suddenly called her name out. She knew who it was and was too scared to turn and face him. "Star what are you doing to Raven" "umm.. Helping her stand still to do her umm.. Makeup don't worry about it" "by choking her" "Robin you are so stubborn can we just change the topic and go watch a movie" "we can't just leave Raven there" "oh she'll be fine Robby poo." "Star I can't stand you anymore we are through " "Robin...." stars eyes started to get watery. She took a glance at Raven and her tears turned into her green eyes full of anger. She was about to punch Raven in the stomach when a strong arm pulled her away. "Don't even think about it star fire" star fire flew away to her room. Robin kneeled down next to Raven's small form. He gripped her hand and hoped she would wake up. He had never noticed how small and fragile her hands looked without the Gems protecting them. He stayed there admiring her fragile form. She really was something else. He picked her up and carried her to her room. When he layed her down on her bed he felt something pulling him down. He looked at Raven who was now awake. She smiled at him. "How many times have I told you boy blunder to not carry me like a baby" Robin chuckled. Raven pulled him down on her and whispered in his ear " stay the night I don't want to be alone" Robin felt her breathe tickle. He looked at Raven before he whispered back " ok if you insist" Raven giggled. She let her arms fall off his back before she got all comfy on her bed. Robin took off his cape and boots followed by his black mask. He laid down on the bed before getting close enough to Raven to wrap his arms around her slim waist. she felt at home in his strong yet warm embrace. After a few minutes she let sleep welcome her. She had a feeling that tonight she wouldn't have any nightmares of her destiny as long as Robin was there with her to help her overcome it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N : it's probably not very good considering this was one of the first ones I wrote. Hope you guys loved it anyways. Vote and comment it means a lot. Bye....I Don't own teen titans.
~ally❤️