Chapter two

Chapter two

I knew better than to shift. I could see the dark fur of the beta as he approached the cave. I quickly changed into a long sleeve gray crop top and ripped, grey skinny jeans.

I slipped into the back of the cave and folded myself against the cold, damp wall. But even I knew it wouldn't work. So when the beta got close I kicked my boot out, smashing him in the muzzle.

Now that he was closer he was more of a grey than black. He snapped his jaws at me as I jumped over him. I rolled on the ground and made a dash out of the cave.

Wolf, side step, wolf , side step, human duck. And then four arms shot out grabbing me by my waist and arms. I went to claw the first person I could reach only to have all the other wolves pin me down.

"Stop fighting you stupid bitch," the beta said as he reached us.

" I see you regain yourself. Did the little girl get a good kick in on the dumbass beta?" I spoke as I bated my eyelashes.

Growls filled the air of the valley this was going down at and I looked to the woods as power filled the air, weighing down like we were miles under water.

I growled at someone trying to control me only to realize he was growling at everyone else.

I started laughing at this. I guess I found my mate. He was a huge wolf. I wonder what he would look like standing next to my tiger.

I was so caught up in the thoughts of him next to me I didn't realize he was actually next to me.

I looked into the blue eyes of his wolf through the sunglasses I had slipped on to prevent the other wolves from seeing any details of my face.

His black fire was hard to see due to the lighting of the hour. And his blue eyes glowed with excitement. I could tell who he was when he stepped in. Alpha Dominic. Or as I called him, Nick.

I had heard he had taken over. It pained me to know that the reason he never met me before is because instead of going to meetings with his father he would just screw any girl who would drop her pants.

He's been banged more times then the first tube on freakin flappy bird. He shifted and reached for my glasses. I darted back from him.

"You will not touch me."